🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling so well the last couple of days. It was slightly getting worse and I couldn't resist against it anymore so I just decided to listen to Coldplay again after a quite long time.

The song I chose is Atlas, I just can't describe how it feels like, they can me help me feel so, so, so much better and seeing the bright sides again just with one song...

Feel better soon, @Gideon_Mx :) That's what all of X&Y did for me a few years ago, to be honest... a few days ago, I went ahead and used the contact form on Coldplay's website to just pour my heart out about how much I appreciate that, and though they can't individually respond to fan mail, Debs Wild (better known to fans as The Oracle) did email me back and it was so nice. :)

• Like 7

Feel better soon, @Gideon_Mx :) That's what all of X&Y did for me a few years ago, to be honest... a few days ago, I went ahead and used the contact form on Coldplay's website to just pour my heart out about how much I appreciate that, and though they can't individually respond to fan mail, Debs Wild (better known to fans as The Oracle) did email me back and it was so nice. :)

That is so nice! And thank you ;)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Unfortunately, I'm not feeling so well the last couple of days. It was slightly getting worse and I couldn't resist against it anymore so I just decided to listen to Coldplay again after a quite long time.

The song I chose is Atlas, I just can't describe how it feels like, they can me help me feel so, so, so much better and seeing the bright sides again just with one song...

Hope you get well very soon, Gideon. Coldplay are medicine to the soul.

Get wel soon! So many times Coldplay has made me feel better, hope it works for you aswell!

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Get wel soon! So many times Coldplay has made me feel better, hope it works for you aswell!

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

Thank you!

I can't really explain how it feels like. They and their music just makes me feel happier, kinda feels like friends are telling me how to stay positive and be happier.

They are just a powerful medicine I think !

• Like 5

Get well soon, Gideon.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon. Coldplay are always there to lift you up, it's awesome what a huge effect just listening to their music can sometimes have. They have helped me so much already, it's more than just a band or just songs.

• Like 3

Hi everyone!

Today I wasn't able to focus on my French classes because someone outside the classroom I think at the cafeteria (which is near the classrooms) was listening to music and at some point Hymn For The Weekend was played. All I could think was, could the teacher be quiet for a moment?

• Like 9

First, I am so sorry, Gideon MX, to hear you are down or feeling sick. Glad Coldplaying and Atlas are with you. Keep letting us know how you are and if we can help in any way!!

42Escapist: X & Y is always my go to album when I'm down and in pain. It's what I've been listening to this week, along with Prospekt's March. I don't know why X & Y transports me like it does but ever since my first back surgery it is all I associate with calmness and peace of mind.

Last, I always suspected the Oracle was female! Thanks for confirming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

First, I am so sorry, Gideon MX, to hear you are down or feeling sick. Glad Coldplaying and Atlas are with you. Keep letting us know how you are and if we can help in any way!!

42Escapist: X & Y is always my go to album when I'm down and in pain. It's what I've been listening to this week, along with Prospekt's March. I don't know why X & Y transports me like it does but ever since my first back surgery it is all I associate with calmness and peace of mind.

Last, I always suspected the Oracle was female! Thanks for confirming!

I bet you didn't know this... @Debs Wild is a real user here. :D And based on her post history, I do think she's the real Oracle. She just hasn't been around Coldplaying in a long time.

Oh, and I already said this before, but I hope your next surgery goes well. :)

• Like 2

aww, Debs is so nice :wacky: i still feel bad that so many people were harsh on her about the Oracle stuff :\

Yeah, I miss her contributions. :( Those questions and answers were always fun to read and Team Oracle was always such a sweet thing to read every Friday. :heart:

• Like 1

I bet you didn't know this... @Debs Wild is a real user here. :D And based on her post history, I do think she's the real Oracle. She just hasn't been around Coldplaying in a long time.

Oh, and I already said this before, but I hope your next surgery goes well. :)

Thank you again... Very interesting tidbit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

While watching the Denver Broncos game a few hours ago, I met somebody who got to attend the Super Bowl in February so they got to watch Coldplay's halftime performance in person!

I was there as well :) !! It was an AMAZING experience and I wrote about it on one of the Super Bowl sections here

• Like 4