🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

On my way back to my university after spending the weekend at home with my family, I passed by both a 136th Street and a 42nd Street. :D Not to mention I heard Clocks on the radio.

I live right near 136th...I have never made the Coldplay connection before haha

• Like 5

Had a very coldplay day. I've been wearing my AHFOD sweater I purchased at the concert all week! Today my cousin and I got complimented on it by someone and I know many others notice them lol. There was a music event in downtown area of my city with many bands playing. We saw a couple of guys performing and they must have noticed our sweaters because as we walked away they said they were going to play a coldplay song. They played yellow! So I went back haha and stayed until they finished. According to them they helped an opening act who performed at the San Francisco show, so they managed to be backstage that day. Too bad I didn't stay behind, wouldve been cool to ask how they helped and what it was like to be backstage

• Like 11

went to the mall last night and ink was played. it really stopped me for a moment and i was not able to concentrate on what clothes to shop because i was just really all ears to the song!

Wow that is rare!! Your lucky!

The rarest Coldplay song I've heard play randomly not being from my playlist is "Speed of Sound". Just heard ETIAW yesterday to and I asked someone if it ever got popular and they said it apparently did even though I personally never remember hearing it once on the radio (although if it did get popular I'm not surprised since it's that type of song...) pleasant surprise. :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Had a very coldplay day. I've been wearing my AHFOD sweater I purchased at the concert all week! Today my cousin and I got complimented on it by someone and I know many others notice them lol. There was a music event in downtown area of my city with many bands playing. We saw a couple of guys performing and they must have noticed our sweaters because as we walked away they said they were going to play a coldplay song. They played yellow! So I went back haha and stayed until they finished. According to them they helped an opening act who performed at the San Francisco show, so they managed to be backstage that day. Too bad I didn't stay behind, wouldve been cool to ask how they helped and what it was like to be backstage

Right! The first part reminds me, I seen someone in a GS shirt the other day. Wanted to compliment them but they never heard me unfortunately.

• Like 3

Wow that is rare!! Your lucky!

The rarest Coldplay song I've heard play randomly not being from my playlist is "Speed of Sound". Just heard ETIAW yesterday to and I asked someone if it ever got popular and they said it apparently did even though I personally never remember hearing it once on the radio (although if it did get popular I'm not surprised since it's that type of song...) pleasant surprise. :)

I know! :D and it really made my night! To be honest, it gave me all sorts of nostalgic feels. just for that one song!

• Like 2

I had a pretty awkward Coldplay moment today.

I was at work and there was really a lot of noise so I couldn't concentrate very well.

And as usual then I put in my earphones and listen to Coldplay.

So I did this afternoon, I put in my earphones, select Live 2003 concert and press play.

I thought the volume was really low because I couldn't hear much and I turned it up.

And then I see my collegues all looking at me with a face like "What the heck are you doing?".

Apparently I had my earphones in but I forgot to put the cable into my phone, so everyone could enjoy Live 2003.

And of course you all know which song is first and what happens when you put it on?

By the time that I had put up the volume pretty high Will was smashing the drums. :D

• Like 14

I was at work and there was really a lot of noise so I couldn't concentrate very well.

So I did this afternoon, I put in my earphones, select Live 2003 concert and press play.

I thought the volume was really low because I couldn't hear much and I turned it up.

And then I see my collegues all looking at me with a face like "What the heck are you doing?".

Apparently I had my earphones in but I forgot to put the cable into my phone, so everyone could enjoy Live 2003.

And of course you all know which song is first and what happens when you put it on?

By the time that I had put up the volume pretty high Will was smashing the drums. :D

Oh my god, I think I'd die of embarrassment:D

What a funny story. I'd feel embarrassed about it, not because of Coldplay of course :earmuffs:

• Like 1

I saw someone with a Mylo Xyloto shirt at a restaurant near my university and though once again I was a bit shy to talk to them, I couldn't help but compliment them. It was a really cool shirt that had all the little symbols on it that represent each song on the album.

I.

Need.

This!!!

• Like 2

Probably one of the best stories I've read so far on this forum. :D

• Like 4

oh my, that reminds me of when I first listened to AROBTTH! I hit play on my CD player, and nothing played at first so I thought I had to turn on the volume or the headphones weren't connected....well I had turned up the volume waaaayy up and....yes like you said Will comes in smashing the drums, or more like MY EAR DRUMS lol! I jumped out of my seat and threw my CD player to the floor ( I was in a car). No one else noticed but I just laughed at myself. And that is how my first time listening to Politik happened, and thanks to you I remembered. thanks! :P

• Like 7

Oh my god, I think I'd die of embarrassment:D

Nie,

That is too funny LOL! We've all done something embarrassing. You have lots of company!! I once sent out salary information to a bunch of high-level people in my company because I did not realize how something worked in Excel. So if they knew where to look, they could all see each others' pay! Thank my lucky sky full of stars to this day for the nice way one if them pointed it out to me before the rest could figure it out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

That sounds like something that would happen to me. You should have said "Come on everyone, start singing, you know the words! [emoji23] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

Does anyone know anything more on Chris' singing oil? I've seen it in various interviews but we get nothing more than 'singing oil' :(

i think it's one of those things chris doesn't want to talk about much. he dodges the question whenever someone asks about it.

• Like 4