🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Yes I have entered - fingers crossed I win a copy I note that the bids for buying a copy is already at £500 and the reserve has not yet been reached. I do soooo hate it when they do not say what the reserve is, it would save time and energy if we knew so we could decide whether or not to bid.

Good luck! Hope you'll win. :) It must have been an intention not to mention the reserve so the foundation would receive as much money as people are willing to invest in it.

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Posted Images

But if the reserve is not reached then the winning bidder(s) are contacted and told the reserve and the choice is theirs whether or not to up their bid. This has happened with other blind auctions in the past. Not a fan of this way of doing things.

But if the reserve is not reached then the winning bidder(s) are contacted and told the reserve and the choice is theirs whether or not to up their bid. This has happened with other blind auctions in the past. Not a fan of this way of doing things.

I hope you're the winning bidder! :innocent:

Today, while at mall seeing if there was any good Black Friday discounts (finally got the Prospekt's March EP from the deluxe version of VLV!) I was ear picking this young couple talking about Dua Lipa's album and the girl says "This album is already two years old! But have you listen to Homesick? Go hear Everglow by Coldplay and you will see it's a rip-off of it!".

Little did she know :joy:

• Like 9
Today, while at mall seeing if there was any good Black Friday discounts (finally got the Prospekt's March EP from the deluxe version of VLV!) I was ear picking about this young couple talking about Dua Lipa's album and the girl says "This album is already two years old! But have you listen to Homesick? Go hear Everglow by Coldplay and you will see it's a rip-off of it!".

Little did she know :joy:

Off-topic but... I also saw it! It was 10€ in Fnac. I thought in buying it, but I already have Viva La Vida and I don't wanna pay twice for the same thing. Too bad it's made of card and not a hard plastic CD case but I never saw those in Portugal sadly. I thought I had my money better invested in another magnificent album, Sound of Silver from LCD Soundsystem (only at 5€), so I bought that :D. But I'll buy Prospekt's one day!

• Like 2
Off-topic but... I also saw it! It was 10€ in Fnac. I thought in buying it, but I already have Viva La Vida and I don't wanna pay twice for the same thing. Too bad it's made of card and not a hard plastic CD case but I never saw those in Portugal sadly. I thought I had my money better invested in another magnificent album, Sound of Silver from LCD Soundsystem (only at 5€), so I bought that :D. But I'll buy Prospekt's one day!

Yeah I get you but like you said, there just isn't the EP individually and I wanted to buy it for the longest time and think 10€ isn't too much for it. :)

Being at my friend's place now, we've been playing random music videos on YouTube. From Marshmello, Pharrell Williams to Imagine Dragons and Little Mix... At one moment I had no idea what to play next so my friend suggested the Coldplay! I was like "Oh my God! She knows where it's at!" So I found a footage of one of those concerts during the AHFOD tour and now we've been watching it. :D Also asked me whether I wanted to be a performer as Chris which took me by surprise.

• Like 1
Yeah I get you but like you said, there just isn't the EP individually and I wanted to buy it for the longest time and think 10€ isn't too much for it. :)

The EP actually exists as an individual release (cardboard sleeve) too, I have it. Check online maybe !

The EP actually exists as an individual release (cardboard sleeve) too, I have it. Check online maybe !

I'm sorry, I didn't explained myself well. When I said there isn't the EP available individually, I meant that here in Portugal is unavailable. I know that there's a seperate release. If I bought it online it would probably not be worth it because of shipping.

• Like 2
Just found Debs book available in a store nearby and now I'm divided into buying the book OR the butterfly package, as I don't wanna throw away 60€ at once.

Being a Coldplay fan is a difficult and expensive job.

Didn't even know that it was available here in Portugal! I got it of Amazon.es and they offered free shipping. Maybe it's cheaper that way.

For my writing class I'm doing a presentation on the pros and cons of Spotify. I looked up the top ten artists on Spotify of all time to talk about how it's hard for new artists to become famous through Spotify. Coldplay was in the top ten and I'm using them as an example of an artist that hasn't released anything in a while but has been around for a long time....I really hope no one has heard about los unidades since I really needed another example haha

• Like 6
For my writing class I'm doing a presentation on the pros and cons of Spotify. I looked up the top ten artists on Spotify of all time to talk about how it's hard for new artists to become famous through Spotify. Coldplay was in the top ten and I'm using them as an example of an artist that hasn't released anything in a while but has been around for a long time....I really hope no one has heard about los unidades since I really needed another example haha

Also good luck with your presentation!

• Like 1

No, I’m driving crazy from live Nation

I really hope Coldplay will finally gonna replace them in some day (I wish for it since 2006!)

I send them an email and asked them what’s going on with the pre ordered of the gold package

And I got this answer:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. We are still expecting to receive these items in our warehouse on or around Dec. 7. Once we receive the items in your order they will be processed and shipped as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Paige

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

So I asked them if there’s any chance that I’ll get in on the 7.12

And then I got this answer for them:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Live Nation. I am very sorry, we are experiencing a delay in getting your order shipped. Our apologies while we work to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We have refunded your shipping for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Forrest

Live Nation Team

I think that he cancel my order :mad::eek:

Good luck with the presentation, Carolina!

No, I’m driving crazy from live Nation

I think that he cancel my order :mad::eek:

That's bad news. Good luck with your order!

I'm hoping I'll be checking coldplaying more often now for the next couple months at least. Always great being here, and hearing from you guys :)

Indeed, welcome back Antdrew! :)

• Like 2