✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guys, I'm new in this website. I'm coldplayer but I didnt have any time to sign in there... I have a question, I'm searching a concert video of coldplay. I dont remember the song, i dont remember the place but i loved it. The only thing i remembered was when jonny play guitar solo chris was saying 'now make some noise.. now make some noisee... No no no now make some real noiseeeeee' like that. :Ddddd I have to find this concert. If you know please replyyy

Have a nice day..

I think that's what you are looking for:-)

• Like 2

Guys, I'm new in this website. I'm coldplayer but I didnt have any time to sign in there... I have a question, I'm searching a concert video of coldplay. I dont remember the song, i dont remember the place but i loved it. The only thing i remembered was when jonny play guitar solo chris was saying 'now make some noise.. now make some noisee... No no no now make some real noiseeeeee' like that. :Ddddd I have to find this concert. If you know please replyyy

Have a nice day..

Hi Rafa, welcome to the forums!

I think that this is the one indeed -->

I think that's what you are looking for:)

I've said this before but it bears repeating. I joined a new health related community lately and already it is apparent that people can be total jerks there. I love how Coldplay culture and community is a breath of fresh air to come back to. :heart:

• Like 6

I've said this before but it bears repeating. I joined a new health related community lately and already it is apparent that people can be total jerks there. I love how Coldplay culture and community is a breath of fresh air to come back to. :heart:

Honestly, there are jerks everywhere. Doesnt matter which group it is. When you have such a large group, at least one of them will be a jerk, its just math/probability.

That shouldnt let you spoil what the overall group is, let it be your health group or Coldplay.

• Like 2

If I didn't make a mistake or misunderstanding, that, Mat, the director, made a "joking" editing(action)to open the AHFOD film with the scenes of the band walking from the backstage as "an opposite" to Chris' full trust in him but only wishing of "not opening with that kind" - part of their phone-talk also included:p

• Like 3

If I didn't make a mistake or misunderstanding, that, Mat, the director, made a "joking" editing(action)to open the AHFOD film with the scenes of the band walking from the backstage as "an opposite" to Chris' full trust in him but only wishing of "not opening with that kind" - part of their phone-talk also included:p

Ha, thats right! And Chris is right too, seems like every band documentary starts like that! Seems like a rule at this point!

I think this is an interesting account that Guy follows on Instagram. He only follows about 50 accounts, and most of them are verified accounts of famous people or things. Then there is this account. Zombaid was, of course, the fake charity that Chris and Jonny pretended to support in the movie Shaun of the Dead.Screenshot_20190220-071021_Instagram.thumb.jpeg.7b001e90f284e1cfb8cdbfd44dc32473.jpeg

• Like 4

I think this is an interesting account that Guy follows on Instagram. He only follows about 50 accounts, and most of them are verified accounts of famous people or things. Then there is this account. Zombaid was, of course, the fake charity that Chris and Jonny pretended to support in the movie Shaun of the Dead.[ATTACH=full]8167[/ATTACH]

Odds are that Chris or Jonny has a secret account...

• Like 1

v v v

[ATTACH=full]8165[/ATTACH]

If you go to Coldplay's Youtube Channel it looks like the A Head Full Of Dreams and Live in Buenos Aires playlists were updated about a week ago, around the time this weird "Easy" thing popped up. Idk who's in charge of Warner Music's youtube or Colplday's Youtube, but it was probably just a mistake during the update. \

OR

It was a secret easter egg teasing Coldplay's next release :) "Easy" which has their most minimalist artwork yet haha

• Like 6

Chris performed live at the pre-wedding festivals for that rich Indian couple Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta in St. Moritz, Switzerland yesterday.

https://www.storypick.com/akash-ambani-shloka-mehta-pre-wedding-chris-martin/

It seems that it is only Chris singing and playing, not Jonny, Will and Guy. It would have been so wonderful to see them perform together. Why were not all of them invited???

Chris performed live at the pre-wedding festivals for that rich Indian couple Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta in St. Moritz, Switzerland yesterday.

It seems that it is only Chris singing and playing, not Jonny, Will and Guy. It would have been so wonderful to see them perform together. Why were not all of them invited???

Is either two things: or they didn't feel like coming or they weren't invited.

• Like 1

With the use of my imagination, it might have gone this way: "Well, we would like to invite the Coldplay to perform at our pre-wedding bash, I mean, the singer. Let's just have Chris Martin perform, that's enough." Oh, that's a very painful fantasy. :mask:

Anyway, why should the frontman be the only one invited when you can have the whole band?

Is either two things: or they didn't feel like coming or they weren't invited.

It wouldn't really surprise me if Guy, Jonny and Will hadn't felt like coming as I can kind of understand it. On the other hand, it would be a pity, if they hadn't been invited.

• Like 3