✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

So my university's planetarium put on another Coldplay light show, and, this time, I was able to go to it!

It was amazing because not only did they play the hits, but they also played songs like Warning Sign, Strawberry Swing, Life In Technicolor, Major Minus, and Army of One!

The girl running it asked for some suggestions to make a new Coldplay show, so I suggested things like Square One, Speed of Sound, and HLH that were not included. She also said she wanted to make a throwback Coldplay show with all old songs!

• Like 9

Totally... CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT!!!!

Y'know, i never really understood the superhero movie hype until I saw the trailer for Infinity War. Up 'till then, I havent actually seen any of the Marvel movies. The trailer was way too hype and I wanted to be part of that fandom so I grinded the 16 or so movies in 2 weeks to catch myself up! Saw IW, cant wait to see Captain Marvel and Endgame!

• Like 1

Gwyneth recently did an interview with Dax Shepard where she told an awesome story-

She said her and Chris were eating dinner one night after the kids were put to bed. Suddenly Chris had a weird look in his eye and said "I've got to go to the piano". Approximately 4 minutes later, Chris had completely written Paradise.

Absolutely insane. We don't deserve this man.

• Like 8

Approximately 4 minutes later, Chris had completely written Paradise.

I am afraid that's what this song sounded to me like for many many years, only changed my mind about it after I saw it performed live, but it's still not my favourite. Catchy yes, but if overplayed on the radio also very annoying.

• Like 1

I am afraid that's what this song sounded to me like for many many years, only changed my mind about it after I saw it performed live, but it's still not my favorite. Catchy yes, but if overplayed on the radio also very annoying.

How does overplay on the Radio annoying? I mean I wouldn't care to be honest. The song is great. I can understand if you hate it, but if you love the song/like it, why hate it all of a sudden just because of too much radio play. It doesn't effect the quality of the song. I am very confused by this.

• Like 1

How does overplay on the Radio annoying? I mean I wouldn't care to be honest. The song is great. I can understand if you hate it, but if you love the song/like it, why hate it all of a sudden just because of too much radio play. It doesn't effect the quality of the song. I am very confused by this.

really? i know a lot of people that have the same effect once the song becomes popular and will be played on the radio about every hour

hate is a very strong word, i guess getting bored and not wanting to listen to it describes it better, so usually i start changing radio stations ... but as i said before, i am not that much into music anyway, so maybe that's the reason why

really? i know a lot of people that have the same effect once the song becomes popular and will be played on the radio about every hour

hate is a very strong word, i guess getting bored and not wanting to listen to it describes it better, so usually i start changing radio stations ... but as i said before, i am not that much into music anyway, so maybe that's the reason why

I see.

Gwyneth recently did an interview with Dax Shepard where she told an awesome story

It's so annoying. Whenever you type into Google 'Coldplay, news' to see whether there is something new about their music, albums etc. it's often Gwyneth who pops up with a new weird story about Chris and their relationship. It makes me cringe. What she says about him should be taken with a pinch of salt.

By the way, I like Paradise. It's not one of my three or four favourite Coldplay songs, but I still like listening to it.

The real question is, does people still listen to radio? xD I don't know when was the last time I tuned in a radio station on purpose. Can't live without Spotify tho...

Regarding a song being overplayed always gets you kinda bored, so you have to put it to rest for some time. Now I'm obsessed with the early demo of Talk!!! Such a mesmerizing demo!!! But I guess I'll get obsessed with another song very soon since I've been with Talk on repeat for several days now...

• Like 1