⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

It's so sad for a new fan like me who only really got into them with AHFOD to see that small but cool things like the Christmas messages, the Oracle, etc gone. It makes me feel like I lost all the awesome "for the fans" stuff. :(

On a similar note, and sorry for sounding entitled, but for this periods in particular where things get really quiet for the band I would love for them to have a social media presence outside of the Coldplay accounts as in individual accounts. I understand why they don't have and respect their decison since in the end it's only up to them, but I really think it would relieve the "pain" of waiting so long to hear from them again. I'm sorry again for the entitlement but I can help thinking about it at times...

Couldn't agree more...

• Like 2

Wishing a very Happy New Year to my dear Coldplayers. I just wanna tell you that Coldplay and their fans mean the world to me :heart:

2018 was a difficult year, still got such a long way to go but I have faith that I will overcome the difficulties in my life and from then on in 2019 things will only go up&up :)

DON'T EVER GIVE UP !!!

Happy 2019 @ I Ran Away and all Coldplayers! What the year brings is circumstances; we have Coldplay’s and each other’s inspirational words and actions to make the best of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Even though 2018 was a rough year, my outlook on life is 100% better now and Coldplay was an instrumental part of that. It took almost 40 years to get here, but it is never too late!

• Like 10

So no one can tell me the time of these photos???
December 17 2018

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes thank you I did know it was 17 December but I am still wondering what time of the day it was - is there a good time to be at the Bakery to be in with a chance of a 'sighting'?!

• Like 2

Yes thank you I did know it was 17 December but I am still wondering what time of the day it was - is there a good time to be at the Bakery to be in with a chance of a 'sighting'?!
It seems to me that it was afternoon? Don't quote me on that, I believe they were togheter to sign somethings for charity and possibly to record something? They were togheter afterall. I think there's no exact time were you have a better chance to see them. It's more luck than anything I believe. I have never been there though so I'm not the best person to advice you in this.
  • Like 1

Happy New Year to all my lovely Coldplayers! I just watched the AHFOD documentary and I'm all full of love and nostalgia :D

I'm thinking I need to put another Coldplay-related item on my bucket list: visit The Bakery!

• Like 9

I'm only here to wish all of us Coldplayers the best for 2019!!!!! :party:

I hope that it will be a peaceful and good year for you and that most of your dreams will come out at some point ;D

Love you Coldplayers! :heart::viva:

• Like 6

when you send your 4-year-old to bring something downstairs and while coming back you suddenly and out of the blue you hear her sing: i'm reading books of old, the legends and the myths, the testaments they told, ...

brains are amazing, i haven't heard that song in month now

• Like 7

Play the Coldplay Trivia Quiz! I found it on setlistfm

Only Coldplayers can answer these questions right ;)

http://melodyfacts.com/trivia/coldplay

I got 5/5! I don't know if it's because I'm to addicted to them, but I feel that was a no brainer. :D

• Like 1

Okay maybe this isn't best place to ask this but since it will a get a lot of coverage: can someone tell me how to view the multi-angle version in Live 2003? I feel so stupid for asking this, but I already went to the multi-angle menu and pressed all the possible button combinations on those songs and yet still can't get it work. Can someone help me please?

I got 5/5! I don't know if it's because I'm to addicted to them, but I feel that was a no brainer. :D

So did I, guess we are addicted to the guys :-)

So did I, guess we are addicted to the guys :)

I also got 5/5 :D

Okay maybe this isn't best place to ask this but since it will a get a lot of coverage: can someone tell me how to view the multi-angle version in Live 2003? I feel so stupid for asking this, but I already went to the multi-angle menu and pressed all the possible button combinations on those songs and yet still can't get it work. Can someone help me please?

I don't think it's interactive. You just click enter to play each of the songs. Daylight, GPASUYF, and Trouble just play 4 close-ups of each member, while In My Place switches between different views from the stage.

And while I was looking into this, I realized that the close-up footage of Will and Guy for the first 3 songs were filmed on different nights because you can see Will in the background of Guy's video, and his actions when not drumming in his video do not match what he is doing in Guy's video.

• Like 4

I don't think it's interactive. You just click enter to play each of the songs. Daylight, GPASUYF, and Trouble just play 4 close-ups of each member, while In My Place switches between different views from the stage.

And while I was looking into this, I realized that the close-up footage of Will and Guy for the first 3 songs were filmed on different nights because you can see Will in the background of Guy's video, and his actions when not drumming in his video do not match what he is doing in Guy's video.

Really? When I chose the song on the multi-angle menu it just plays the normal version for some reason, whence my confusion :confused:

Really? When I chose the song on the multi-angle menu it just plays the normal version for some reason, whence my confusion :confused:
Hmmm that's strange. Maybe you need to change the audio settings?

Hmmm that's strange. Maybe you need to change the audio settings?

So the multi angle version isn't compatible with all sound settings? I will try it later.

So the multi angle version isn't compatible with all sound settings? I will try it later.
I'm not sure, that is my first guess

This isn't it. I have tried all the audio settings to no avail. Maybe it's my dvd disc that's faulty? I don't know what else it could be.

This isn't it. I have tried all the audio settings to no avail. Maybe it's my dvd disc that's faulty? I don't know what else it could be.
Aw, that's too bad! Maybe try it in a different player like a computer. Or try choosing one of those songs from the scene selection menu for the actual concert and see if it is switched and plays the multi-angle footage haha.

Aw, that's too bad! Maybe try it in a different player like a computer. Or try choosing one of those songs from the scene selection menu for the actual concert and see if it is switched and plays the multi-angle footage haha.

Tried to play it on my pc and nothing. I think it's a lost cause. :( Still, thank you very much for your suggestions. :)