✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That's wonderful, amazing job! I like the fact that you've used quite a lot colour combinations. But I'm curious how long it takes you to make one art print.

Thanks ! It's hard to say because I didn't really stop the time and carving out the initial stencil in linoleum alone took me weeks.

Altogether I think I spent about two or three months making all of these ? Not full-time obviously.

• Like 2

Chris's vocals really don't sound good and the lyrics of his part are quite shallow.
Definitely my least favorite of the rap collaborations he has done. My favorite probably being Homecoming, although Beach Chair is good too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I actually don't think that it's terrible. It's just such a different style of music compared to what the band has made.

I also don't like it and probably many other Coldplayers don't like it as well but I don't think that means it's awful, does it?

My favourite Chris' collab is definitely Homecoming. Chris' piano in this one is really catchy and the vocals are really nice.

• Like 2

Yesterday I went to a party at a friend’s house and before she even opened the door, the first thing I noticed was this:

5645eeedc888fb16ac14ded859d32bf3.jpg

Ofc I absolutely loved it and I was looking at it the whole evening[emoji4] Now I know what to ask as a birthday present[emoji6]

• Like 7

The band im in is playing a gig today. We're going to open with a cover of Yellow (followed by two originals). It's funny how the other members werent really Coldplay fans in the beginning, but ive slowly weaned them into fans. Anyways, wish us luck!

• Like 8

The band im in is playing a gig today. We're going to open with a cover of Yellow (followed by two originals). It's funny how the other members werent really Coldplay fans in the beginning, but ive slowly weaned them into fans. Anyways, wish us luck!

Good luck! Be the next Coldplay

• Like 2

Yesterday I went to a party at a friend’s house and before she even opened the door, the first thing I noticed was this:

5645eeedc888fb16ac14ded859d32bf3.jpg

Ofc I absolutely loved it and I was looking at it the whole evening[emoji4] Now I know what to ask as a birthday present[emoji6]

You ought to have stolen and brought it home!

I guess you must have been amazed then! Is your friend a Coldplay fan as well? :eyes:

• Like 3

You ought to have stolen and brought it home!

I guess you must have been amazed then! Is your friend a Coldplay fan as well? :eyes:

Hahaha well I think she wouldn't invite me for a party again if I did that:p

I was very amazed! I knew she liked Coldplay but I didn't think she would have stuff like this at home;)

• Like 2

20190410_135738.thumb.jpg.a2a424ea1ed423b8d84c3d85b869230a.jpg I've done it ! I've made my pilgrimage to THE BAKERY ! The sun was shining, shutters were up, pizza was delivered, but I saw no one. It was amazing to be on such hallowed ground and sit on THE BENCH and look at all the messages. Next time I'll take a white pen with me and add mine to the list.

20190410_135147.thumb.jpg.466ed69f4843bea0de75ca3d9bef96cd.jpg

20190410_135436.thumb.jpg.ef344005fca070f377bcbede76aca234.jpg

20190410_135135.thumb.jpg.682ba953f128b12f8286328135600432.jpg

• Like 14

I wonder what the band is up to. I read that Chris said in court (where he was testifying against a stalker) that he would be travelling to London on business and would not return until early May. Being in London 'on business' could mean seeing the other members of Coldplay. Perhaps they are going to perform at the Global Citizen Festival in Berlin on May 21st?

• Like 6

I read that Chris said in court (where he was testifying against a stalker) that he would be travelling to London on business and would not return until early May. Being in London 'on business' could mean seeing the other members of Coldplay.

That's very interesting actually. This past weekend I had my first trip ever to London and of course I wanted to get a chance to visit The Bakery, not only to see the mythical place but also to deliver a letter in person and to see if I got lucky enough to meet the boys. When I get there there's a guy closing The Bakery. When he understood what I was doing there he said "Oh man I'm sorry, you missed them by five days". After that he asked me where I was from and my name and said "ok I'm going to make sure you get a response. I'm sorry that came from so far away to see them, they will be back in 10 days". Since that was on the past saturday, that means they would return around April 30th. That guy I meet was on a rush so I didn't get to know his name, but I have talked to other people and I think it might have been Rodie 42 actually! So if Chris is returning to London for business purposes plus the info I got that could mean they are back to the studio in full force!

This is the pic I took of The Bakery:

IMG_20190420_122045.thumb.jpg.7187e3e6b5729c6cb1e2779de7923332.jpg

• Like 12

That's very interesting actually. This past weekend I had my first trip ever to London and of course I wanted to get a chance to visit The Bakery, not only to see the mythical place but also to deliver a letter in person and to see if I got lucky enough to meet the boys. When I get there there's a guy closing The Bakery. When he understood what I was doing there he said "Oh man I'm sorry, you missed them by five days". After that he asked me where I was from and my name and said "ok I'm going to make sure you get a response. I'm sorry that came from so far away to see them, they will be back in 10 days". Since that was on the past saturday, that means they would return around April 30th. That guy I meet was on a rush so I didn't get to know his name, but I have talked to other people and I think it might have been Rodie 42 actually! So if Chris is returning to London for business purposes plus the info I got that could mean they are back to the studio in full force!

This is the pic I took of The Bakery:

[ATTACH=full]8249[/ATTACH]

That's so exciting! Also I saw Guy said on Instagram that he can't go to the Tour Auto this year. It could definitely be for another reason but maybe it's since they're recording?

• Like 2

For a little over a year, I was pretty addicted to Coldplay, made a bunch of positive life changes and was able to really keep it together while I was regularly listening. Then around last fall I got overwhelmed with life and just stopped...I'm realizing now how messed up I've been since I've lost the positive force the music seemed to give me. I need to get back into it...

• Like 8

For a little over a year, I was pretty addicted to Coldplay, made a bunch of positive life changes and was able to really keep it together while I was regularly listening. Then around last fall I got overwhelmed with life and just stopped...I'm realizing now how messed up I've been since I've lost the positive force the music seemed to give me. I need to get back into it...

Good luck in getting back on track again. We believe in you and you can do this !!

Music (and by that I actually mean, Coldplay) helps me so much in my daily struggles with depression,I could not imagine my life without it.

• Like 8

Fun fact: I stumbled upon this when I was looking at the MX album that has been leaning against the window and I didn't touch for months. Today, it's exactly 8 years ago that Coldplay were still busy recording Moving To Mars! It's funny because this was kind of the last recording of the MX era songs that were put out back in 2011.

IMG_20190505_174236.thumb.jpg.3c0e8325f661912da99f5acf46ec39fa.jpg

Thursday 5th May 2011

''Moving To Mars'' mix prep + CM voc rec

• Like 8