✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Buddy, you can listen to any song from Amsterdam to Yellow, but what you really gotta do is buckle down and study.

If you're really looking for a recommendation, I know for me, I have to listen to their instrumentals. If I listen to their studio tracks, I tend to sing along and not pay attention to the things im reading!

But to repeat what I said, you gotta study properly. Dont get distracted, that means this forum as well! Maybe you need a study partner? I know it helps me when I try to teach the stuff I do know to someone. Helps to kinda prove how well I know a topic when I can teach it to someone.

Good luck, just focus!

Yes, definitely agree on that! Find a studying buddy, you will both get better and better. I did this in this semester and everything seems much more easier. Additionally, you should find a place to study with no distractions, the University library works fine for me.

A song that helped me overcome anxiety is this one:

• Like 3

Yes, definitely agree on that! Find a studying buddy, you will both get better and better. I did this in this semester and everything seems much more easier. Additionally, you should find a place to study with no distractions, the University library works fine for me.

A song that helped me overcome anxiety is this one:

I actualIy started to study and I'm feeling motivated now. Also listened the song and loved it. Thank you very much :)))

• Like 1

I dont see whats to gain from either side. I mean, BTS is already massive and so is Coldplay. Then again, perhaps it might help each side expand their audience a bit?

Im not against it per se, but I dont see the upside. Plus, i'd prefer if the band stick to themselves.

• Like 4

[MEDIA=twitter]1136608357996007424[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/1136608357996007424

Well this is big news! It doesnt seem like much, but I believe that because of how the question was phrased ("Guy, are we allowed to talk about when your new album is dropping?"), means they at least have a deadline date internally. Which means they are working on it.

To calm myself down a tad, at the same time, i dont know the person who asked that question. I assumed he was someone in-the-know, but he very well could not be. Maybe he just asked the question that way without thinking contextually about what us fans might think.

• Like 6

Yesterday we celebrated my friends' birthday at a rooftop bar/club and they played Viva La Vida and A Sky Full of Stars. The best part though was that when ASFOS played, they threw a lot of confetti up in the air and it was so magical because I was looking at the stars, the confetti and listening to Coldplay. I was freaking out haha because they only did this with this song and it reminded me of videos I've seen from Coldplay's concerts!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

• Like 5

[MEDIA=twitter]1136608357996007424[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/1136608357996007424

Well this is big news! It doesnt seem like much, but I believe that because of how the question was phrased ("Guy, are we allowed to talk about when your new album is dropping?"), means they at least have a deadline date internally. Which means they are working on it.

To calm myself down a tad, at the same time, i dont know the person who asked that question. I assumed he was someone in-the-know, but he very well could not be. Maybe he just asked the question that way without thinking contextually about what us fans might think.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.e374c877a99314098c947b0d932bd07e.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...