✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have any of your local stations played Violet Hill?

Ebs757

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it on the Radio the day it was available to download. My local alt-rock station. Usually plays stuff like Three days grace, linkin park, nirvana, metallica. It was funny, the dj, after the song was over, said "wow, I can't believe that was actually coldplay. The guitars!!" I laughed. I've heard it a few times since. It's on the radio a couple times a day.

YES! FINALLY! On my local Rock station last night on the New Music Preview. They usually re-run songs from Sunday at 9 on weeknights, so they'll probably play it again tonight, and then it'll go into regular rotation as of its official release tomorrow.

I have already heard it in only one radio here..

but im sure many others will follow

Hablas de Doble Nueve no? No lo podia creer cuando solamente un dia despues ya la estaban pasando! :D

I said that one station played the day after it was released and I was so excited! The same thing happened with "In Rainbows". I love that station.

Ive heard it once on the tuesday night and only once or twice since on mainstream radio. Its all rihanna, one republic, timbaland and that pictures of you song - why I dont really listen to the mainstream radio...heard ita few more times of triple j (sort of the australian equivalent of Xfm)

Hablas de Doble Nueve no? No lo podia creer cuando solamente un dia despues ya la estaban pasando! :D

I said that one station played the day after it was released and I was so excited! The same thing happened with "In Rainbows". I love that station.

Claro Doble Nueve es la mejor radio rock de Lima

ya la pasan seguido!

Seguro en otras como planeta la pasaran dentro de un mes o mas

(:DA bit of spanish in here)

Claro Doble Nueve es la mejor radio rock de Lima

ya la pasan seguido!

Seguro en otras como planeta la pasaran dentro de un mes o mas

(:DA bit of spanish in here)

Siii! Doble Nueve es de ptmr! Planeta se demora demasiado en poner sus "nuevas" canciones, ya no la escucho. De las otras radios supongo que Studio y de ahi nada mas porque el resto son porqueria.

(:DA little more of spanish in here)

I heard it twice yesterday here in chicago, once on XRT the other on the MIX

You heard it on the MIX? I haven't heard it their yet...

I actually haven't heard it on the radio since the day it came out...I guess I am always switching around...

It been playing here in New Zealand, i heard it the other day, and my friend told me she heard it on the radio yesterday, and she said the DJs were reminding everyone to go onto coldplay.com, because its the last day to download the song, and she did. :)

I heard it a few times here in germany and it's also in the charts of my radio station, on #11. All my friends have to vote for it now lol Next week it has to be in the top10 ;)

i called my radio station and i know they weren't going to have it so i told them to get VIOLET HILL and Viva La VIDA..my local radio stations play hip hop and spanish music since i live next to the border to mexico..im hispanic :D i love the title VIVA LA VIDA

stupid radio stations here only play hip hop and other useless music-_-

really!

i don't really listen to the radio cos all they play is repeated rap etc. not my for-tay :wink3:

I'm like you, I dont really listen to the radio a lot because its all rap and useless collaborations these days (except for Homecoming - coz of Chris Martin :P His part is great)

I've heard it about 3 times so far on Australia radio, when I have been in the car which is not a lot of my day. So either I'm lucky or they are playing it quite a bit. :D