✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva la Vida (song) = Beautiful...?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've listened to this twice and I think it's fair to say I consider it the most beautiful song Coldplay have done since Clocks. The lyrics are so perfect. It reminds me of 18th century France or something... I can't wait to see the video.

Hell yeah this song rocks. <3

I listened to it 6 times now after downloading it 30 min ago... :laugh3:

Dunno if I like it more than Violet Hill yet, but I voted for the first option anyway, because I think I will. :laugh3:

First I thought it was a bit too "bright", and therefore not as good as Violet Hill, which introduced a darker atmosphere - but I couldn't have been more wrong. The song really is beautiful.

The part when Chris sings "For some reason I can't explain / I know Saint Peter won't call my name" in his falsetto is easily the highlight of the song, the moment that made me love it :)

I wonder who is the one who starts to 'Oooohooooo' at 3:00.

God Coldplay just always amazes me, they are the reason why humans have ears:D Seriously, I had a free lesson at school, I went home and wanted to check the forum for some news. AND THEN THIS, OMFG!

I put the new song on my Mp3-player, went back to school and my friend also loved it instantly, and we both moved our head to the beat. A happy mood song. I'm soo in love with that song! Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will, you all fucking RULE THE WORLD!

*hums along the song*

Oh my gosh. I'm stunned by how BEAUTIFUL this song is!!! The backing vocals, the strings, the lyrics, the piano, the everything!!! I'm so happy! I shuld be revising for exams but I can't, this is just so, arghhhhhh, amazing!

Oh my gosh. I'm stunned by how BEAUTIFUL this song is!!! The backing vocals, the strings, the lyrics, the piano, the everything!!! I'm so happy! I shuld be revising for exams but I can't, this is just so, arghhhhhh, amazing!
I know! I only heard this song for the first time 20 minutes ago, and i can't stop listening to it! One of their BEST songs for sure!

:dance:

i am in such a love with Chris's singing and voice in this song than

i don't know what's happening to me really i am just feeling as if i've gone so far from this world into the sky listening to this songs!

:kiss::shocked2:

i was actually just thinking last night that this morning I was going to delete "violet hill" and not listen to anything else from this album until the release date - so that I can hear it as a whole album.

But then I downloaded this song, and I've heard it 20 times in the last 5 mins!

That math doesn't work, but I'm pretty sure it's true!

vlvodaahs=vlv(song)=great album

i somehow like this song it just sounds enthusiastic, the lyrics are cool, but it is somehow not british enough, thats why i like VH more

will there be any official singles of VH or VLV with new B-Sides?

I kept thinking, "Man, I'm gonna start crying in a second!" So beautifully stunning! I kept waiting for Will's snare to come in but it didn't, just the bass and the crash, and it didn't need the snare at all, excellent. Were those traditional drum kit cymbals or big orchestra sort of massive cymbals? They sounded quite immense to me. Wow, what a song!!!!