✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva la Vida (song) = Beautiful...?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song is so beautiful, it is certainly one of their best, if not their best yet!

You can't find anything that comes remotely close on something like Madonna's new album.

I like it! I know it will grow on me, it seems like it's taking me a little while to adjust to these songs. Part of me is actually really hoping we don't get any more songs until the album is released. I feel like I'm hearing too much lol. save it for the album.

I like it! I know it will grow on me, it seems like it's taking me a little while to adjust to these songs. Part of me is actually really hoping we don't get any more songs until the album is released. I feel like I'm hearing too much lol. save it for the album.

haha I completely agree with you! Chris and the gang keep saying, 'You have to listen to it all the way through!!' and I respect that completely. With most bands, I've found that you have to listen to their albums as opposed to just their greatest hits in order to fully appreciate them (for instance, I didn't become a fan of the Beatles until I heard Rubber Soul all the way through....I was in love after that).

As much as I'd hate to say it...I hope Viva la Vida is the new single that is being released as opposed to '42' or whatever else people were speculating might be the new release.

I don't want to hear most of the album before it has been released as it should be heard!!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this is what i get for sleeping in.

but this is just so beautiful that i'm crying. i just can't get over this song. this is EXACTLY what i was hoping for. i just...can't even find words. i love this more than VH and ASARY...and maybe most other coldplay songs. ok, well that's just the excitement and novelty speaking, probably, but i LOVE this song.

all my worries about the album are GONE. this song erased them.

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this is what i get for sleeping in.

but this is just so beautiful that i'm crying. i just can't get over this song. this is EXACTLY what i was hoping for. i just...can't even find words. i love this more than VH and ASARY...and maybe most other coldplay songs. ok, well that's just the excitement and novelty speaking, probably, but i LOVE this song.

all my worries about the album are GONE. this song erased them.

Lovely response :nice:

Has anyone noticed how Violet Hill is the track after this one on the album? I think the ending of Viva la Vida is supposed to flow into Violet Hill!

I think you're right! This version of Viva la Vida is a single edit...I think the end is intended to go on longer and flow into Violet Hill. After all, Violet Hill has that amazing 30 seconds of ambience before the song actually begins!

I think you're right! This version of Viva la Vida is a single edit...I think the end is intended to go on longer and flow into Violet Hill. After all, Violet Hill has that amazing 30 seconds of ambience before the song actually begins!
Definitely agree!