✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
The number of shout-outs we get means that we at Coldplaying either:

A) Are badasses.

B) Have no life due to our obsession.

C) Both of the above.

I vote C. :P

Great blog. Good to see them so energized so shortly after setting the place up. Now we just need pics of the outside so that Coldplayers can find the place, just like with the Bakery. :lol:

:shocked2: they are watching us!!!!!!! :awesome:

Roadie#42 should check out the Dear Chris Martin tread ! :laugh3:

@roadie#42 : If you read this , just don't , you'll be too shokked :D

yeah, if you are reading.. please don't go into the dear chris martin thread :uhoh:

Aww he he's looking at us?:cheesy:

This blog completely made my day. I had a bad day at school, but then on the bus I looked at my phone and saw the tweet from coldplay and it made my day about a thousand times better.:D

EEEEEK I'm just so excited now!:dance: The Behhive is finished! A new Chris pic! And that last sentence of the blog......it honestly made me euphoric. Just to know that they are offcially in the studio now. I couldn't ask for better news:heart:

Exactly :heart:

Quote:(yes, I'm looking at you Coldplaying.com)

:stunned:

:speechless:

Great blog as always :nice: I only feel a bit sad for not seeing a mention about LA tour... it's all about new beggining, new era, switching from one phase to another... recording time... and we're still all excited about VIVA tour, counting every second until our muuuch anticipated live shows... Didn't want the crew to be considering the gigs as 'past time' :\

Exactly my thoughts... For them it'll be like going back on something they've moved on from :\

Haha, I can't believe he mention Coldplaying! :lol::awesome: I saw his message on facebook a couple of hours ago. First I didn't understood why some coldplayers posted CP pictures and messages (ok, that happens quite often but today it was more than usual) :D

Coldplay nominated for Best British Album of 30 Years award

January 18, 2010 6:56 pm

A Rush Of Blood To The Head up for Brit Award

Good evening. We're very pleased to report that A Rush Of Blood To The Head has been nominated for the Best British Album of 30 Years at the 2010 Brit Awards. It's one of 10 albums which were decided by the sales figures of previous winners of the Best British Album award - won by A Rush Of Blood To The Head in 2003.

The award will go to the winner of a public vote - we'll give you a link to that when it goes live. For more info, see www.brits.co.uk.

Anchorman

Coldplay nominated for Best British Album of 30 Years award[/url][/b]

January 18, 2010 6:56 pm

A Rush Of Blood To The Head up for Brit Award

Good evening. We're very pleased to report that A Rush Of Blood To The Head has been nominated for the Best British Album of 30 Years at the 2010 Brit Awards. It's one of 10 albums which were decided by the sales figures of previous winners of the Best British Album award - won by A Rush Of Blood To The Head in 2003.

The award will go to the winner of a public vote - we'll give you a link to that when it goes live. For more info, see www.brits.co.uk.

Anchorman

That's really awesome! :D

h4hthb.jpg

Hope For Haiti Now available on US iTunes

January 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Download the full two hour special for just $2.99

news_line.png

Good evening. Last night's Hope For Haiti Now TV special - which featured Coldplay's gorgeous performance of The Message 2010 and Chris playing piano for Beyoncé - is now available to download in full from the US iTunes store, for just $2.99. Click here to get it.

The show should also be available to download from other iTunes stores soon - as will the individual audio recordings of the various songs performed on the night. We'll give you updates and links etc as we get them.

Anchorman

Brits Best Performance voting opens

January 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Vote for Coldplay to win the special 30th anniversary award

news_line.png

Good evening. Voting is now open for the Best Brits Performance of 30 Years which will be presented at this year's 30th Anniversary Brit Awards. Click here to vote for Coldplay's 2003 Clocks performance.

You can also still vote for Coldplay to win the Best British Album of 30 Years award. Click here to vote for that one.

Thanks, as ever, for all your support with these votes. It's very much appreciated (and it really could help the band win!).

Anchorman