✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers in Japan , chinese sleep chant , Yes! ---- Trailer

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45231

if you notice, theyre wearing the same clothes they wear in the youtube life in tech. video... might this prove theyve got an instudio visual recording of the whole whole album for us?????

thats what i think. Theyve apparently recorded themselves in the studio, so itll probaly be put on the Official Coldplay website or DVD.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, if possible, Lovers in Japan is my favourite coldplay song right now. it has surpassed viva la vida in my books. it's so lovely.

But what we really want to know is: what does Turk think?:P

god, this is the best thing ever! like, totally.

i so love lovers in japan, it almost made me cry in that vid. it's so beautiful... agreed that chinese sleep chant sounds a bit like radiohead and it seems to be huge. and yes... omg it's amazing when he's singing this low. sounds really great.

seriously, i'm just... aww! :heart:

I couldn't control myself listening to Lovers in Japan, as I've already obviously heard it. But I only listened to bits of the others, I really don't want to ruin the album. I think the six songs I have, albeit Lost and Lovers in Japan are acoustic, are good enough for me with new Coldplay. I've got two weeks now until the album, but I think I can wait. I might have to stay off these forums, because the desire will be insurmountable.

wowza~! :-) these new songs are AMAZING!! I can't wait to see them tonight on Jimmy Kimmel live!

P.S. when I said about uploading the MTV performance, I had a little trouble uploading it for some reason, so I guess it was a bit of a rick-roll ~.~'. Anyways, just wanted to apologize.

i've only heard 4 songs so far:

Life in technicolor

violet hill

viva la vida

DAAHF (greys anatomy)

and its soooo hard to wait, i need some support because i wanna hear all this things (like: LIJ, CSC, yes, lost) but i think i have to wait