✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

:shocked2: It's an amazing story! Beato te Patrizio! Chissà quand'è che riuscirò a vederli anch'io, non sono ancora mai stata a Londra :bigcry:

Great news anyway! I keep hoping they'll release the album for my birthday :D

Although they surely won't :disappointed:

we have asked if it's true that the LP5 will be a concept album. He said 'So, you know, it is and it isn't. It's hard to explain: in a sense, it's a concept album, but not in the same way we're used to. Every song has a story behind, and all these stories come into a final one all together. So, it's not a unique story coming out, but a mix of stories linked to a final one'. Sounds awesome! And we finally asked when it will come out, and he said 'This autumn', suggesting that the autumn is more than a simple deadline.
I know! All the characters (for example "Princess of China") will be abducted by UFO! :D

I must agree that Will is awesome. He was super friendly when I met him and was like put your hand a little more further, I want this pic to be a good one :D

190709_10150132005228252_509983251_6452301_8241544_n.jpg

199851_10150132005368252_509983251_6452303_252576_n.jpg

AND CHRISSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

199055_10150132005133252_509983251_6452300_395696_n.jpg

Congrats Nadia ...... I'm very glad for you :hug:and for.... me:P that pics are amazing!!!!

My guess is Outside Lands in San Francisco, it's August 12th-14th this year at Golden Gate Park. Mostly wishful thinking though since SF is my favorite city and not too far from me. If they are playing somewhere in the US, I will find a way to go somehow! Ahhhh, excitement!!!

I live like 20 miles from San Fran, so that would be PERFECT. It's a great possibility since I know how much the guys like SF.

Great new meeting pictures!!! Congrats :)

From the new Roadie 42 post, these are the stairs I saw when I looked in the open door of the Beehive January when those men were taking the canvas in. I recognise the banister! :awesome:

20110405_1.jpg

Help !

alright folks, need a bit of help here :)

I'm from Liverpool and I'll be seeing a mate in Canterbury next week. I'm also planning going to London just to try and meet Coldplay (again, as I've met Chris at the Crisis gig) as any Coldplay fan would :sneaky:

Now, how do I get to the Bakery from South East England? (Canterbury that is)? What's the nearest coach station, and how do I get from there to the Bakery? anyone, please?

LE: In December, Chris gave me a disk he bought for his own for Christmas and signed it for me! We had a nice chat, he's so cool (lmao everyone knows that, why am I saying this). I've got pictures of him & the signed disk on my Facebook, promise I'll share the story here as well some time!

LE 2: Right, found some trains from Canterbury to Hampstead Heath, could anyone confirm it's the right place? Also, when (what hours) is it most likely to meet the lads?

Here the pics made with Gabriele, the friend of mine who talked with Coldplay like me on last tuesday:

guykw.jpg

jonnys.jpg

willb.jpg

The last one is really hilarious!

It is :lol:, the one with Jonny too. Great pics congrats! :thumbsup:

Here the pics made with Gabriele, the friend of mine who talked with Coldplay like me on last tuesday:

Your friend is quite a character, is very funny. I can't imagine telling Guy:'Hey, Guy! She's my wife!':whip: