✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Strawberry Swing is supringly my favoritetrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

zsub

I absolutely love this song. The 2nd part of the song is ridiculously good, and reminds me a little of Keane (anyone agree?) :D

superb song! :D

yes!!! that's what i thought too :D

keane are my second fav band, there's no band in this life time and the next that could beat coldplay :smug:

Chris: "Hey guys, are you ready to record this awesome song Strawberry Swing?"

Jonny: "Heck yeah Chris, I'm so ready to get my guitar on...I can't wait, let's do this!"

Will: "I will hit the drums with all of my might."

Guy: "Hey Chris, has Moses learned to count yet?"

Chris: "Yeah Guy, he can count to 4 now."

Will: "Speaking of counting, let's start this song already. 1, 2, 3, 4...."

Jonny: *whispering* "Chris, be honest...what are your thoughts on Gwen's upper half? Good size for you?"

Chris: "It's a bit flat."

I absolutely love this song. The 2nd part of the song is ridiculously good, and reminds me a little of Keane (anyone agree?) :D

superb song! :D

wtf rofl keane is shit sorry.

This song has fast become my favorite song on the album it has s genuine feel to it. Like at the start and end with the echoing claps, you can tell it's being played in a large church or something.

This song reminds me of Lilo & Stitch, hahahahaaha....I don't know, maybe it's the hawaiian vibe at the beginning, I know the first instrument is not a ukelele but it reminds me of one.

I think it's the perfect beach song, just lying on the sand looking at the sunrise/sunset

Love this track!!!

I was really looking forward to hearing it after reading all the buzz on here and it didn't disappoint.

Sorry to open up an old question, but who's is that voice at the beginning. I know someone on another thread said it's Eno - but is that the definitive answer?

Sounds like Guy to me...

Sorry to open up an old question, but who's is that voice at the beginning. I know someone on another thread said it's Eno - but is that the definitive answer?

Sounds like Guy to me...

Chris said in an interview recently that if you listen carefully you can hear eno complaining about the tempo... i'm surprised they didn't edit that out.. makes me wonder if it's deliberate attempt to make it sound informal and personal with all the counting in songs and eno's commentary.. almost as if to further depart from the whole X&Y "big band" and "overproduced" (or so they say) image which may have distanced them from fans (not that i necessarily agree with that view.. i love X&Y).

I love this song too.. just heard it today for the first time when i bought the album (i waited..) and it's easily one of my favourites, not only because it's a fantastic song, but also because it's one of the very few songs on the album that retains the romantic quality of old coldplay. not that it sounds anything like it, but it reminds me of SITS.. same kind of feeling i get when i listen to it.

Yeah, I'm all wrapped up in this song at the moment. It keeps wanting to escape my iPod, because it's definitely one for the volume and a good-sized room :)

I've actually set as the background music in one of my photo slideshows. Perfect.