✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Strawberry Swing is supringly my favoritetrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

zsub

That is the essence of coldplay well reflected. I think the combo of Will and Chris at the beginning is really amazing. I hope Mr Champion get convinved on to sing a hole song..that should be wonderful:cool:

[sorry if I make mistakes on the expression but remember that I'm from Spain :p

wouldn't wanna change a thing

For me this is definitely the best tune of the album, it doesn't get out of my head. Both the rythm and the lyrics transmit such a positive feeling I can't stop listening to it. It raises me up ;-)

This song just gets better and better...I am starting to like it more an more.

It's been in my head today! :)

I love how he sings the lyrics..."Strawberry swing..." & "Cold, cold waaaater "

I also like how it starts simply with drums and then comes in with accoustic guitar later.

I am addicted to this song...I mean craving it beyond whats usually reasonable - I'll be listen to something else on my iPod and then I'll, almost subconsciously, go f*** this im gonna listen to strawberry swing for about the 300th time...such a beuatiful song

same thing w/me and Chines Sleep Chant

Strawberry Swing made me smile from the first listen and remains my favourite song on the album. I particularly like the lyric "people moving all the time/inside a perfectly straight line/don't you wanna just curve away?"; simple but so effective when Chris croons it in his best nostalgic daydream voice. I think the song captures brilliantly the way we look back on the past through rose tinted lenses (was it really a perfect day?).

• 2 weeks later...

This song is amazing!!Its such a happy tune!!I really cant believe how in love i am with this song.I guess in a way its kind of suprising that I play this song a lot because i guess i got caught up in wanting to hear all the other songs.The vocals,melody and everything are just wonderful in this song!!I cant stop playing it!