✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

If I'd won to brixton OR the bbc, I was gonna give the other ticket to someone on here. because the people on here really care about the gig, none of my friends of girlfriend like coldplay.

it's a shame I never won. boo!

I suppose there's still some, if little hope for the BBC gig.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'd won to brixton OR the bbc, I was gonna give the other ticket to someone on here. because the people on here really care about the gig, none of my friends of girlfriend like coldplay.

My girlfriend (now ex) got me into Coldplay, but yea I don't really know anyone that are that bothered about Coldplay...

They all went to the Foo's concert at Wembley instead... :\

My ex got me into them when I lived in Japan (she's a native).

I'm trying to get tickets for one of the Japan gigs this summer. It'd better be for Osaka and not Tokyo or she'll be there which will be very odd :o

"Congratulations!!!

BBC Studio Audiences are delighted to inform you that you have been successful in your application for 2 Guaranteed Entry Tickets for Coldplay Live At The BBC"

YAY! I missed out on the Brixton one and was pretty sure I would be unlucky this time as well, but no!! :shocked2::D

now that you've won, who are going to take with you???????;)

BBC TICKETS

Hi I've been watching this site for the last week or two just to see when tickets for Brixton and the BBC would be allocated.

Missed out on Brixton tickets and had given up on BBC tickets but omg I've won tickets for the BBC concert .

Email was sent at 16.16 today and it says bring your tickets this email and proof of age and id.

I never win anything so this is the best. Registered for tickets at 10.42 on Friday so good luck to anyone who has registered.

looks like i've missed out then as no email..........:cry:

i was quite confident as i reckon i got my application through about 10.40am (give or take a minute or 2). my confirmation email was at 10.45am but i reckon this came a few minutes after.

i think i must have been borderline on getting some and just fell the wrong side of the line!!!:(

either that or i entered my email addy incorrectly...:embarassed:

Hi I've been watching this site for the last week or two just to see when tickets for Brixton and the BBC would be allocated.

Missed out on Brixton tickets and had given up on BBC tickets but omg I've won tickets for the BBC concert .

Email was sent at 16.16 today and it says bring your tickets this email and proof of age and id.

I never win anything so this is the best. Registered for tickets at 10.42 on Friday so good luck to anyone who has registered.

My confirmation email is timed at 10.39. Pleased for you fella but how is it first come first served if i registered first.

Oh well, enjoy the gig mate, its sure to be a good one.:cool: