🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

Jere: oh cool I love Jyväskylä! My friend Juha lives there and he's a Coldplay fan too! :P (but more a U2 fan..well he'll get me tickets for U2 so it's cool ;)) are you coming to see U2 in august? :P

Yeah, I'm coming... but those ticket prices are something stunning. Near the stage tickets are 250€, and others are 30-150€ :\... I wonder where those 30€ priced ticket may put you :cool:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam: Yeah, I was along the standing ones, and not to be jealous, but in our section every now and then people tried to get their hands on the fences and pull their way on the front row...

If i was right at the front and someone tried to steal my spot, i wold soon be having a few harsh words with them, maybe even an elbow or 2!:sneaky:

Here are some videos I recorded during the concert (I'll continue uploading everything I have. Check http://www.youtube.com/user/grisas :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uedk9QO7wUs]HD #1 - Coldplay - Lovers in Japan - Live @ Wembley (19-9-2009 - Wembley Stadium - London)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRxDSKTlzM]HD #2 - Coldplay - Strawberry Swing - Live @ Wembley (19-9-2009 - Wembley Stadium - London)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNf3k7THgwo]HD #3 - Coldplay - Fix You - Live @ Wembley (19-9-2009 - Wembley Stadium - London)[/ame]

No idea but it was too long :dozey: I remember they did a cover of 'I'll stand by you'...I think the Pretenders would have killed themselves if they have heard it...

And they sang 'sound of the underground' (?)....For the rest, I was half in a musical coma, so don't remember anything except I wanted it to end! :laugh3:

So, as I see Girls Aloud were big nightmare for everyone before Coldplay)

- Queuing at the box office, discovering we actually spent a whole night outside at the wrong gate, crying stupidly, being saved by Min who so kindly exchanged her tix with ours :hug: (btw Mark, thank you for running everywhere for us)

It was the least I could do, and to no inconvenience to me at all since I did have extra tickets. It would have been terrible if you queued up all night for nothing! :hug:

I love these pics! C stage crew rules :D

:D

Chrissy and Jonny jumped straight out into the rain with us. :D Christopher stripped off his wet shirt but Jonny kept his on. :angry: But he did take off his jacket and I yelled "yeah baby, take it all off!" :lol:

:D

Too bad he didn't do it... :wink3: :P

By the way, amazing pictures too Angie, thank you! :)

Chris talking with his hands, as always... :rolleyes:

wemov35thmb.jpgWembley photoblog overflow: Saturday

September 25, 2009 4:14 pm

More pictures from Saturday's tour finale

news_line.png

Good afternoon. As promised, here are Saturday's overflow pictures from the Wembley live photoblog (you can see Friday's here).

wemov20.jpg

Wires, backstage. Do you suppose anyone actually knows what all these do?

wemov21.jpg

God save her.

wemov22.jpg

Lots of people, watching Jay-Z.

wemov23.jpg

Jonny was very excited to discover a copy of World Soccer in the warm-up room.

wemov24.jpg

Three minutes and 55 seconds until stage time (there are clocks like this everywhere behind the scenes at Wembley, presumably so that footballers don't miss kick-off).

wemov25.jpg

About 30 seconds later, on the way to the stage.

wemov26.jpg

Sparklers lit and it's time to do this thing.

wemov27.jpg

This sparkler was being held by, um, one of the band.

wemov28.jpg

By this point, Chris was reddy to go.

wemov29.jpg

If anything, Guy was even more reddy.

wemov30.jpg

Jonny, meanwhile, was feeling blue (sorry, we'll stop these appalling colour puns now).

wemov31.jpg

Jiggaman in the area for Lost+.

wemov32.jpg

While we were taking these pictures, the bass was literally shaking our bones.

wemov33.jpg

A job well done.

wemov34.jpg

The beginning of Lovers In Japan.

wemov35.jpg

A rare four-members-in-one-shot-on-the-main-stage picture.

wemov36.jpg

Four minus one.

wemov37.jpg

Question is, did the person on the left catch it?

wemov38.jpg

Guy, taking it all in before the encore.

wemov39.jpg

How it looked from directly behind Will.

wemov40.jpg

Lots of the crowd are on the pitch. They think it's all over. Well it is now.

wemov41.jpg

It's fair to say the band had as good a time as the crowd did.

wemov42.jpg

Hasta la vista.

wemov43.jpg

How it looked from the stage about an hour later.

It really was a great night.

Anchorman

button1-share.gif back

IS that guy on the 6th picture with the video camera the one who walked infront of the front row taking video too? You know the way I see it..it looks like he's shooting some TOUR DIARY material!! :P but who knows.. :rolleyes:

He could be! :P

Hahaha lol my face in that picture :lol: But great pics!