✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to this site :

Setlist:

Life in Techicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass of Water

Cemeteries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

Speed of Sound

God Put a Smile / Talk (B)

Hardest Part (B)

Postcards from Far Away (B)

Viva La Vida

Lost

Trouble (C.)

Till Kingdom Come (C.)

Billie Jean (C.)

(Viva Remix)

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death and All His Friends

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor 2

(The Escapist)

Hi guys - I just got home from an amazing concert! :dance::dance:

And yeah, that was the setlist! ^ With Speed Of Sound and Will singing Till Kingdom Come. Unfurtunatly not a big change in the setlist. They didn't do Trouble though! Instead they played a 'herning song'.

Pretty weird as my 10-year-old sister got a setlist which says Trouble as first song at the C-stage. But they didn't.

Will write a review tomorrow as I'm soooooo tired after queueing almost all day + school tomorrow (:stunned:).

Me and my family got 1., 2. and 3. row btw, and I met Julie (ClocksInMyPlace)!! It has been such a great day. :dance:

Thank you, Coldplay, for yet another brilliant concert!:heart:

well the only suprise then is till kingdom come... could have chosen a better one i think. at least trouble seems to be played at the forthcoming gigs. but instead of green eyes which i also haven't heard live before. if the setlist posted above is going to be the final setlist for the european tour, than we have 2 exchanges (green eyes -> trouble, death will never... -> till kingdom come) and just one added song which has already been played on every concert last year. so the "new" setlist is disappointing for me, except for trouble. i hoped for more songs i haven't heard live before, e.g. a rush of blood to the head, amsterdam, sparks, prospekt's march, shiver, warning sign, green eyes. they could easily vary some of those songs during their stadium shows. now i can't really understand all their talk about a longer setlist and rehearsing some older songs...

well the only suprise then is till kingdom come... could have chosen a better one i think. at least trouble seems to be played at the forthcoming gigs. but instead of green eyes which i also haven't heard live before. if the setlist posted above is going to be the final setlist for the european tour, than we have 2 exchanges (green eyes -> trouble, death will never... -> till kingdom come) and just one added song which has already been played on every concert last year. so the "new" setlist is disappointing for me, except for trouble. i hoped for more songs i haven't heard live before, e.g. a rush of blood to the head, amsterdam, sparks, prospekt's march, shiver, warning sign, green eyes. they could easily vary some of those songs during their stadium shows. now i can't really understand all their talk about a longer setlist and rehearsing some older songs...

I know, I wish they would play some of their older stuff too, and their b sides. They have so much to chose from, they really could switch it up quite nicely.

Yeap, and the masses are newer fans that like VLV. Which is good and all but in the mean time sucks for us older fans who yearn to hear some Don't Panic, Shiver, See You Soon or Only Supersition....(like me, I wish I could hear these songs!!) Owell. Maybe one day..... :D

even in 2005 they changed their setlists more often. and nobody would complain about 1-3 songs they don't know. i don't necessarily need b-sides, but more variation. this kind of gets boring after a while. it makes the shows less attractive for people who think about seeing them more than once. and the old songs always stay the same or get kicked off. additionally switching it up a bit would make every single show more special.

i still hope we might yet hear the one or the other different song on this tour, at least in london.