🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah-ha! *lightbulb goes off* I thought that another band used puppets before. Duh, Beck! *smacks forehead*

But yeah, there's always one group of unhappy folk :dozey:

Supergrass had a puppet video too, but with their real heads:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXL_Xb0zT5g]YouTube - Supergrass PumpingOnYourStereo[/ame]

i noticed that!!! wheres jonny poor guy!

Aww! He was in line for the helicopter. You can even see his little puppet hand holding his hat so it won't fly away in all the wind! But suddenly this puppet has vanished!

:sneaky: I stole him!!! Mwahahah!

I think the Jonny puppet smashed his guitar b/c he was angry that his mouth couldn't open for him to sing the "oohohhhooooohh"s.

OMG just saw the video for the first time and I LOL-ed so much!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

My favorite part were when the pyros kicked in...the kids' faces were priceless! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: And the guy with the glasses filming the show was like "OH MY GOD! :stunned:"

Aaaaaaaand...I'm not sure if the puppet-crew techies were indeed modeled like the actual real-life ones.....but the one that fixed Jonny's cymbal looks A LOT like the techie that gave me the setlist at the Anaheim gig :lol:

By far the BEST video. This beats "Talk" by a long-shot! :smug:

LIT ii Video Puppets!

^ mmm... good point there Marcoldplayer! ;)

I know there's a lot of hidden messages in this video waiting to be discovered.

Actually, I keep noticing more & more everytime I watch it.

Example: They even made Jonny's puppet a wee little pedal board :nice:

And the smoke machines :lol: and even the boys' shoes are pretty spot on!

Hahhaa, and this is a definite Highlight I must add:

Roadie ass! :laugh3::laugh3::lol::D

RoadieAssLITii.jpg

Roadieass2LITii.jpg

Why does Phil have to wear that geeky sweater????

Let me take that off!!!!! :sneaky:

Hehehehe I was thinking the same thing but didn't wanna say it out loud;). What was the deal with the geeky sweater. I would totally strip him from that hideous attire...lol:laugh3:

I rewound the video just to check out the roadie ass crack I was like holy crap was that what I thought it was? rewind. I'd love to see the day when the boys smash their guitars on amps it'll be amusing or break someones window without apologising or offering more than necessary. That was the awesomest vid ever. It kinda has the same comedic value as Talk - a little more personality. I think that's it.

OK the idea is cool and all, only problem is WTF Is with the Guy puppet??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks nothing like him! His chin and nose look nothing like that!! That is NOT our Guy!!! The toy maker must of had it out for Guy, maybe the toy maker was jealous of Guy's good looks so he made him look ugly as a puppet!!!