🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

13-Jul-09: Shoreline Amphitheater, San Francisco, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

just one more week!!!

cannot believe this, ive been waiting to see them since i was like 12!!!:D

im probably gonna cry when i hear clocks or as soon as i get the amphitheatre.:laugh3:

I will want to cry when I hear them playing the first song, which is probably LIT. :cry:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont they usually come on at around 9?

Yes, they usually start about 9 PM, which will be great because it should be right at dusk. It will be a moving and beautiful experience to hear Coldplay begin their performance with the sky red with setting sun. Though it is turning night, Coldplay will keep the darkness away.

Here's a beautiful example of Coldplay's opening a concert at dusk:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

"Ahh thats a cracker"

"Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically and people will love it more."

-Chris Martin

Love Chris Martin!

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love!

^Aww, why won't she let you get any? You should just try your hardest to convince her anyway! Tell her it means a lot to you.

Also, where are your seats? If you're anywhere in the 100s or the early 200s you'll probably be able to get some butterflies anyway. Or, you can meet me after the show, and I can give you some of mine- I'm sure I'll have plenty. :nice:

I have lawn seats but I'm trying to get the seats from the KFOG contest

FOUR MORE DAYS :D

I have a question. I'm afraid about traffic across the bridge and stuff (I can't leave my house until about 4:30 on Monday), so do you think I should take caltrain in? And if so, what's the closest caltrain station to Berkeley? And, does anyone know if there's a caltrain station in Mountain View, and if there's a bus that runs from there straight to Shoreline? I'm getting a ride home, but I'm just worried about getting stuck in traffic on the way there.

Channel 104.9 is having a contest where all you have to do is register on their site, and you can win front row seats, a digital camera, photo pit picture taking, and best of all, you get to meet the band!

By the way, this is my first Coldplay concert, and i have lawn tickets. How early should i arrive in order to get good spots?

I am relying on a non-fan to drive me there, so I don't know how early I will be able to make it :\

BUT I AM SO EXCITED!! I just hope that I have good position in the lawn............and pray for them to play right next to me.

Channel 104.9 is having a contest where all you have to do is register on their site, and you can win front row seats, a digital camera, photo pit picture taking, and best of all, you get to meet the band!

Damn, I didn't see this in time to enter :bigcry:

3 more days!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided I'm taking BART to Millbrae, and then transferring to Caltrain at Millbrae, which will eventually take me to Mountain View. Does anyone know how far the Mountain View Caltrain station is from Shoreline? Is it walkable, or is there a bus/shuttle that takes you there?

It's about 2.1 miles away from Shoreline, I wouldn't say it's walkable. Though the Mountain View CalTrain does have a free Shoreline Shuttle that will get you to the venue.

http://www.caltrain.com/shuttles_sc.html *shuttle map and time here*

It only runs so late so you will most likely have to get a cab to take you back.

There should be cabs around after the concert if not here's a number you can call:

Mountain View Yellow Cab (650) 254-1234

happy travels :)

How long do you think this concert will be? Give me some predictions about what time you think it'll end? I'm asking this because I have to tell my dad when to pick me up and he wants the time.

But, I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome.

i really dont believe it! and its 2morrow!!! the full emotion of this excitement has not hit me yet. although i did get major butterflies when i heard speed of sound today at work,and when i saw that guy that kinda looked like chris martin!