✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

NOW they post a map of the actual layout! If only I knew that when i brought up those GA tickets. Thanks a lot TM!! Now I wish they would just release some tickets for out there in the grass berm. Sell them for $20 to all of us poor souls that missed out on the GA tickets. I didn't mind being out there (grass) for Green Day a few years ago.

Ohhh shit they did! Fuckin assholes:dozey:

That GA section, holy shit! I had tickets for it...uhhh im going to stress about that the entire weekend:shifty:

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still cant believe how lucky i am to be in the GA floor section. This will be the best concert of my life. At the Forum, I was up so high I couldnt see anything.

DITTTO! Hopefully I will get the GA ticket! If so, see you on the floor with the res of the crowd : )

I just noticed, you're going to Wembley in London?!@?!?! Wow, musta been expensive. Are you going just for Coldplay?

I just noticed, you're going to Wembley in London?!@?!?! Wow, musta been expensive. Are you going just for Coldplay?

No I'm not going just for them. I go to university here in SoCal and I'm planning on spending all of next year abroad studying at Imperial College London, starting in late September. It was just perfect timing. So, I will already be there. I'm stoked.

i still cant believe how lucky i am to be in the GA floor section. This will be the best concert of my life. At the Forum, I was up so high I couldnt see anything.

Tell me about it. I've only seen them at the Honda Center, and both times I was up at the highest possible tier and pretty far from the stage. Now I've got GA seats...talk about playing the extremes!

OMG OMG OMG THAT IS GA??? AH OMG i feel like crying right now with how close I will be. Me and my best friend are totally down with meeting up with whoever else got GA, we are totally going to camp out too!

omg, i can't wait! I wish it was July already!

No I'm not going just for them. I go to university here in SoCal and I'm planning on spending all of next year abroad studying at Imperial College London, starting in late September. It was just perfect timing. So, I will already be there. I'm stoked.

Ohhh you going to the Wembley shows as well, nice. Me too! Well I guess your going for other reasons too. Im just going for them and see the Europe for a bit:D

wait so is GA going to be seated..and whoever comes first gets the best seat? or what? if that's the case i'm still happy i got my F2 tickets since i bet u guys will camp out like 2 days in advance and i'm going to go see them in san diego..but i guess it would still be better than my F2 but still i never did get GA and i needed 3 tickets so yeah..

wait so is GA going to be seated..and whoever comes first gets the best seat? or what? if that's the case i'm still happy i got my F2 tickets since i bet u guys will camp out like 2 days in advance and i'm going to go see them in san diego..but i guess it would still be better than my F2 but still i never did get GA and i needed 3 tickets so yeah..

Nope, all General Admission tickets are standing area. There are no seats. :D So I guess in a sense, if you got tickets right behind the pit area, it's a good thing because 1.) You don't have to wait all day and 2.) You wont be squished! But I guess it's just a chance of being able to be in front row that is amazing! I hope it isn't too bad = \ I'm soooo excited yet scared at the same time. I've been to GA shows where people are just soooo horrible! People who came last minute who ended up all the way in the back just expect to push their way up front! Horrible I tell you!

THIS CONCERT GETS A GA FLOOR?!?!?!?!?!?! :shocked2::dance:

I KNOW!!!! why the other venue don't have a GA pit is beyond me :inquisitive:

Yay! General Admission Tickets : )

Congrats! I ended up buying 3 tickets in section F2 row 1. I'm so excited :dance:

Those are awesome. Congrats girls! :dance:

Got my tickets! I'm still pretty confused on the seats. We bought two pairs of tickets, one in the bleachers, and one on the floor... it's in A2. But in front of us is general admission on the floor? I'm confused if we are in the general admission or in A2.

lol damn. I was just thinking I would have the chance of being there cause I saw green day there and I was in the very front. then again, I was like 13 and I don't remember what our seats were. and I try to forget that day when I was some freak green day fan. I was crazy. I have some sanity now lol