✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

^The last time I was there, I don't remember them asking for money...just my ticket for the show. But bring some money just in case.

Also everyone, it's very very important that you park inside the fair grounds. DO NOT park across the street on people's lawn or around the neighborhood away from the fair ground property. Starplex/Fair Park is not exactly on the good side of town if you know what I mean. So be careful!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am thinking of upgrading my lawn seats to the PIT.

I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with the PIT in Dallas and what they think of it.

Also, if I do upgrade, how early do I need to show up for the PIT? What about lawn seats in general?

I appreciate all the help.

So I am thinking of upgrading my lawn seats to the PIT.

I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with the PIT in Dallas and what they think of it.

Also, if I do upgrade, how early do I need to show up for the PIT? What about lawn seats in general?

I appreciate all the help.

Apparently this is the first time anyone has done a PIT at this venue, so no one really knows! As far as how early to get there, it depends on where you want to be in the PIT. Personally, I'm not getting there until later and plan to be at the back of the PIT. It's just too hot this time of year to be in the heat waiting and then squashed against a railing.

Ok, so they have done that before then. Good to know. I have no clue how this is going to work, but as long as I'm IN the PIT, I don't think I really care WHERE!

Yeah, that was when they cancelled the Houston show at the Woodlands Pavilion due to Rita. It was good for me though, since I didn't get tickets and had just got back from Summer back home and then they moved it to the following February at Toyota Center :)

At least they finally get to play at the pavilion next week!

Woohoo! ONE WEEK!

venuslovebug2- I'll be at both shows, too! I think quite a few of us on here will be! :dance:

It's getting closer, guys!!!

@Angie- I saw that you had an idea about where the b-stage/c-stage would be for the Woodlands... how about for Dallas? Roughly the same?

EDIT: Also... I've got an extra pair of seated tix to this show (section 200, Row XX) I'm selling for $200 (for the pair)... if anyone knows anyone who might be interested, PM me!! :D

venuslovebug2- I'll be at both shows, too! I think quite a few of us on here will be! :dance:

It's getting closer, guys!!!

@Angie- I saw that you had an idea about where the b-stage/c-stage would be for the Woodlands... how about for Dallas? Roughly the same?

Yeah roughly the same areas for Dallas as well.

I wanna wear a cape and mask to the show. After, I could fight crime in the ghetto neighborhood that surrounds the venue. :P

Yeah roughly the same areas for Dallas as well.

I wanna wear a cape and mask to the show. After, I could fight crime in the ghetto neighborhood that surrounds the venue. :P

:laugh3: You totally should! It'll be the day after the video comes out... I'm tempted to make a Strawberry Swing inspired banner... do they allow that type of thing in??

:laugh3: You totally should! It'll be the day after the video comes out... I'm tempted to make a Strawberry Swing inspired banner... do they allow that type of thing in??
Every show I have been to has been different, so who knows what security will say at this show. If nothing else it may provide some shade for you while standing in line, so go for it. :laugh3:

Note to self -> Swing by Party City to find mask and cape.

I think as many people as possible should do this. Chris might get a kick out of it.

And just find ones that are easily folded so you can stuff it in your pocket.

I'd love to try and do this if I can. It'll be hilarious!

For all the PIT questions, just a comment from me.

I recently went to warped tour at starplex and the pit is quite larger than you would expect when youve normally just seen the seats put down on the floor.

On a side note, ive read that some other venues put down seats and give you a seat assignment when you get to the venue. I dont necessarily want front row. because i would much happier 10 people back center than close up past the left catwalk. cant get the full experience IMO.

Does anyone know how lawn seating works?? I thought it was just "sit wherever you want", but I looked at my ticket and it gives me an actual seat number....Anyone know what's up?

As far as I know, it's open seating... I assume the "seat number" is just a way to track the number of tickets available on the lawn. :shrug:

@colinreturn- thanks for that info... I'm thinking the same thing.

4 MORE DAYSSSSSS!!!! :dance:

As far as I know, it's open seating... I assume the "seat number" is just a way to track the number of tickets available on the lawn. :shrug:

@colinreturn- thanks for that info... I'm thinking the same thing.

4 MORE DAYSSSSSS!!!! :dance:

Thanks for the info! Do you know if we're allowed to bring beer in with us? Don't really wanna pay concession prices.

I still have a single ticket for sale.

Section 204, Row DD, Seat 27 (hard copy ticket)

PM me if interested.

hello angie.. what do u say if we trade tickets, i have one on sec 200 row TT and will be making the trip by myself from mexico, it sure would be nice to be a bit closer.

Thanks for the info! Do you know if we're allowed to bring beer in with us? Don't really wanna pay concession prices.

haahahah no you cannot bring beer, and technically nothing but 1 lawn chair or blanket. but heres the loophole, they cannot touch anything in your bag when they check it. just open and look. so what i do is wrap water/food in a towel, put it in the bag. im sure you could do beer, but im sure the penalty would be bigger for bringing alcohol compared to just throwing away any water/food they find in your bag.