✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to self -> Swing by Party City to find mask and cape.

I think as many people as possible should do this. Chris might get a kick out of it.

And just find ones that are easily folded so you can stuff it in your pocket.

I'd love to try and do this if I can. It'll be hilarious!

LMAO!!!

i TOTALLY agree that all the coldplaying ppl here should do it

haha ;)

OK, so I haven't checked the forecast for Dallas- what's it looking like? Rain, REALLY or just an outside possibility??

EDIT: @Colinreturn- I think unless it's REALLY bad lightning, the show will go on... I've been in a few downpours @ outdoor venues before, although not with tons of lightning.

Okay everyone !!!! It's almost time !!!!

This tour has been amazing. I saw them in Dallas late last year, then in San Antonio last month. This tour has been a soundtrack of sorts for my life this past year. Went through a divorce, had lots of life changes take place, and seemed to walk through fire at times. Funny how much of it started on the heels of the tour, and I managed to get through it alive, now that the tour is ending.

With all of the wild events of my life taking place the past year, Coldplay's music has become even more important to me, and "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" is an album that will always be close to my heart for those reasons. I'm sad to say "farewell", but Coldplay has given me memories to last a lifetime on this tour (with 3 awesome shows I will have attended in person) and I can't wait for the next album to come out, with another tour. I just hope the poor lads aren't worn out by then, they must be exhausted ! this has to be one of the longest tours in recent rock / pop memory....but they love the fans, and that's why we love them.

Thank you Coldplay for giving us such great memories.

I can't believe it's tomorrow!! Forecast so far is 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms (BOO!!!) and 87 degrees (YAY!!!) Plus it IS raining up there currently, so the lawn is probably going to be soggy...

Oh, I just checked Ticketmaster, and they released some more PIT and lower reserved seating... I really hope the PIT is not ginormous.

At Dave Matthews, the problem was the puddles. I imagine that again will be the problem. Big mud puddles. I would wear sandals. And bring another set of clothes and leave in the car afterwards to change. The traffic will be bad getting out and no since in sittting in wet clothes.