✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, i'd totally be up for arriving super early and snooping around the venue to try to meet/get autographs, but alas im sure my mother would not be down for that.

but on the other hand, since we're staying the night, maybe we'll be getting there early anyways to settle in the hotel and i'll be able to convince her to let us go snooping. :sneaky:

heyy I think I know who you were..I was about 3-4 seats to the left of you. Awesome show right!?!? I knew the seats were near the bstage but didn't expect to be the first row facing them!!

I know...maybe I saw you...what did you look like??

Woo-hoo I sold my shitty tickets and got a pit ticket!!! The downside is that Im going by myself. But who cares!!! :dance::dance:

wow, congrats!! How'd you get a PIT ticket for this show?!?! :shocked2:

and don't worry, I'm going by myself too... and I think Angie is as well, but I could be wrong.

wow, congrats!! How'd you get a PIT ticket for this show?!?! :shocked2:

and don't worry, I'm going by myself too... and I think Angie is as well, but I could be wrong.

Well I bought it on this site called razorgator. It was of course over facevalue. It cost like 160. But its my last coldplay gig in a while.

I'm just looking for an opinion on if I should try and upgrade...

I have never been to Cynthia Woods, and I bought tickets in Section 108 a few rows from the front (not behind the mixer).

Is it worth it to try and upgrade my seats to the lower reserved sections, or is not worth the time to buy new tickets and resale my old ones, since it looks like it could be a great view?

Haha I guess to summarize...do I have good seats?

I have never been to Cynthia Woods, and I bought tickets in Section 108 a few rows from the front (not behind the mixer).

Is it worth it to try and upgrade my seats to the lower reserved sections, or is not worth the time to buy new tickets and resale my old ones, since it looks like it could be a great view?

hmmmm.. that's tough. I've had seats in section 109 before (just to the right of where you are) and they were actually quite good. Section 108 near the front sounds stellar, really. I guess it just depends on HOW close you want to be and, of course, how much you're willing to pay to upgrade. I really don't think you'll get a tremendously different experience unless you're able to score the first few rows. Maybe Angie or someone who's seen Coldplay at the Woodlands can give more insight there.

Well I bought it on this site called razorgator. It was of course over facevalue. It cost like 160. But its my last coldplay gig in a while.

Well that's a good deal, it isn't much more than face value really, maybe $30 more... congrats :D

I'd love to do PIT again in Houston, but have a feeling I will be exhausted from Dallas and will be really thankful for a seat in Houston, ha :P

Well that's a good deal, it isn't much more than face value really, maybe $30 more... congrats :D

I'd love to do PIT again in Houston, but have a feeling I will be exhausted from Dallas and will be really thankful for a seat in Houston, ha :P

Lucky!! Im for sure getting there early to be in the front:P:P

Depends on how for up front of the front section you get and how tall you are. If you are short and the tickets are near the back of the front section, stay in section 108 because it is elevated and you will have a better view from the front of the back, than the back of the front . haha if that makes sense to you. :P Unless I personally was moving up to say somewhere in the first 10 rows, I would stay put.

Lucky!! Im for sure getting there early to be in the front:P:P

Ha, go you! I've decided to just hang at the back of the PIT in Dallas... I just can't stand this heat, lol, and I figure anywhere in the PIT is going to be amazing. Also, I want to have the freedom to come and go. I'm thinking I'll grab one of the back corners :D

Anyhoo, looks like you, Angie and I are all going by ourselves, so I wouldn't worry about going alone :)

Guest LiquidSky
Houston Show, July 22

Section 105: seats R 13-14.

I paid 218.55 for them & they are hard copy tickets :)

Cant sell Tickets

Hey everyone. I recently went to watch Coldplay in San Antonio and also had tickets to watch them at the Woodlands, but work isnt let me go. Im trying to sell my tickets, but for some reason no one is buying them. I wish I could go again. Anyone no where else I could maybe post the ticket sale, other than EBAY? Thanks.

ipheek

Hey everyone. I recently went to watch Coldplay in San Antonio and also had tickets to watch them at the Woodlands, but work isnt let me go. Im trying to sell my tickets, but for some reason no one is buying them. I wish I could go again. Anyone no where else I could maybe post the ticket sale, other than EBAY? Thanks.

ipheek

I had some luck selling an extra pair of tix I had to the Dallas show on craigslist. Try there, or maybe stubhub. There's also a thread in this forum too, for tickets for sale or trade. Also, you may need to be prepared to sell at a loss- there seem to be alot of tickets for sale out there still, even though the show is sold out :( Good luck!

YAY! 2 Weeks!!

Can't wait!! :dance::dance::dance: