🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! we should meet up in line outside if you get them & go in together & stuff, Coldplaying United!! Everyone in the pit!

What time are you guys planning to get there?

I read VIP people get in before.

I want to be in the front, but I don't want to wait for hours with this heat... :\

I cant wait for this show :dance: Ill def. be stalking this thread for your updats Laura! :dance:

right about now is when i wish i still lived in FL. and could buy meself a pit tick too!!! :bomb: :bomb:

Liz!! i'll make sure to bring you back lots of pics and vids :D:sneaky: but i wished you still lived in FL too :( we could have been in the pit together for the boys' final US date!!! :dance:

AHHHH :dead: I wish that more than life right now!!! :bomb: their last US show!! :bigcry: who knows when they will be back touring :bigcry:

oh i know :cry::cry: this Tampa show will be bittersweet :cry: hopefully they'll be back with another album and tour very soon *crosses fingers* anyway, what time did you get to your concerts to line up for the PIT?

The DC show I got there at like mmmm 3:45 and I was the first girl there :dance: Zoe came like 2 min later :P nad there were only about 4 other guys who came together there so we had the place to ourself getting there at that time :P

The Indy show was GAYYY!!! :angry: me and my friends tried to get there at the same time as my DC show but the Indy venue had RETARDED rules :dunce: and didnt let us even park and open the parking lot until 5!!! :angry: this was the same place that didnt let us have signs either.....so that Verizon Center was all around run by fucktards! :angry: but i mean it was all good since i had the same spot in the pit as the DC show :D

If i were u i would call the venue and ask them when they open up the parking lot! Then go at that time! Cus the DC show opened their parking lot at 4 and still barely no one was there.....so u should be fine if u do that!

The DC show I got there at like mmmm 3:45 and I was the first girl there :dance: Zoe came like 2 min later :P nad there were only about 4 other guys who came together there so we had the place to ourself getting there at that time :P

The Indy show was GAYYY!!! :angry: me and my friends tried to get there at the same time as my DC show but the Indy venue had RETARDED rules :dunce: and didnt let us even park and open the parking lot until 5!!! :angry: this was the same place that didnt let us have signs either.....so that Verizon Center was all around run by fucktards! :angry: but i mean it was all good since i had the same spot in the pit as the DC show :D

If i were u i would call the venue and ask them when they open up the parking lot! Then go at that time! Cus the DC show opened their parking lot at 4 and still barely no one was there.....so u should be fine if u do that!

that's so lame about the Indy show!! i didn't even know they had rules like that...esp. about parking lots having opening and closing hrs :rolleyes: and NO signs?! what the hell is that about...well actually the arena in my hometown is like that too. they made my friend and i throw away our sign at one concert we went to :shifty: but it's def. worth it since you were on the same side again ;)

but sweet! thanks for the tips girl! :kiss:

^^Soooo I managed to sell my tickets and I got PIT!!! :dance::dance:

anyway, i plan to get there as early as possible, although I do agree...I don't want to wait hours in the heat either :\

me neither!! Yangarin, I have no idea when I should get there! has anyone else been in the pit before?

Anyone know if there is Early Entry into this venue? At the Atlanta show there were two ways to get in early through the VIP entrance...have a Best Buy Reward Zone card or a VIP card from the Venue (which I had). My daughter and I ended up being the first 2 people inside the entire venue so we ended up front row center PIT against the rail.

I have a BestBuy card too!!!

How do you get in early with Best Buy Rewards? I have that!!

I wanna know too!!

Yeah!!!!we should:dance:but i dont know about getting the pit yet:( but still Coldplaying United!!!!!!!♥♥

Same here, I don't know about buying another 2 tickets :\

Are you still going with the yellow glow sticks?
YES!!! :D

^^Soooo I managed to sell my tickets and I got PIT!!! :dance::dance:

anyway, i plan to get there as early as possible, although I do agree...I don't want to wait hours in the heat either :\

HOW!!!!????