✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohw!

I would love to hear all of them live! It would be so memorable and beautiful.

The problem with the band is now that they are not usually 'remembering' those songs, I have seen other forums from live shows and people who tried to tell Chris to play Amsterdam, and he said that he couldn't remember it.... :thinking:

But anyway, let's make this show the best one live ever for fans and for Coldplay!

^^what?! he can't remember the song he wrote?! lol oh, Chris. yeah, i know for the recent Australia shows, people requested Warning Sign and Swallowed in the Sea at soundchecks and the guys seemed surprised by the requests :laugh3: maybe they haven't played those in awhile.

oh well, hopefully that'll give them a reason to play them again! anyway, i agree we should def. make this show one of the best ever, esp. since it's their last in the U.S. tour! :)

I wonder how shocked they would be at a "Crests of Waves" request at soundcheck!

I think sometime in the future they should go on a B-sides tour. Somewhat smaller venues (since they won't be playing the big hits), not too many dates, and just play all those songs that they never play. Maybe even throw "Ode to Deodorant" in there if they're feeling extra bold, lol.

I'm sure I've heard of bands doing this during extended breaks from putting out new material, or am I just imagining things?

Hey guys!

I love the idea of the yellow glowsticks! I am also in Section 8 - Row B, and add me in! I will be bringing a bag of yellow glowsticks to cover at least 50-70 people.

Make sure to spread this at least in sections 8-10, and also in the West Palm Beach show (For those of you who are going to both of them). We must make a memory of welcoming Coldplay, and a memory of saying goodbye to Coldplay as well. :)

Very nice!!! I am a few rows up from you in sec. 8, I too am bringing enough for about 100 I would say. How many are in each section I wonder?

Very nice!!! I am a few rows up from you in sec. 8, I too am bringing enough for about 100 I would say. How many are in each section I wonder?

Squee! :dance:

I think that there are about 10 rows in each section (A-J), each row has about 45 seats, so it would be about +400 people on each section.

If we want to cover at least sections 8-10, we need more than 1,000 glowsticks! MEGA-OMG :stunned:

^^haha yeah i'd love to hear Moses as well! also, waiting for the day to hear Warning Sign, Amsterdam and Swallowed in the Sea all played live again. hopefully Tampa will be the show this happens :D

It's my favorite Coldplay song. Lets start a Moses chant!!!

They already did this tour already, I was there amazing show. It would be really cool being the last show in the USA and all to introduce us to a new song.
I was there too! (they sang "The Scientist" at the end of my row) :D

I'm just saying that they can play a third Florida show. They are going back to some cities they went to last year (i.e. Houston, Dallas, Philly, Atlanta). And since there is another amphithater in Orlando, maybe it would not be too much to ask to have a concert there :rolleyes:

I think sometime in the future they should go on a B-sides tour. Somewhat smaller venues (since they won't be playing the big hits), not too many dates, and just play all those songs that they never play.
I would go to a "B-sides only" concert :wideeyed:

Squee! :dance:

I think that there are about 10 rows in each section (A-J), each row has about 45 seats, so it would be about +400 people on each section.

If we want to cover at least sections 8-10, we need more than 1,000 glowsticks! MEGA-OMG :stunned:

I gonna have to bring like a 100 at least. I will be at the end of Section 7 :stunned:

Wow, that's a lot of glowsticks :stunned::shocked2: But if we pull this glowsticks plan off for majority of the sections, it will be AMAZING!

I think sometime in the future they should go on a B-sides tour. Somewhat smaller venues (since they won't be playing the big hits), not too many dates, and just play all those songs that they never play. Maybe even throw "Ode to Deodorant" in there if they're feeling extra bold, lol.

I would sooo be there :):D

I can't go to WPB I have a big wedding that weekend, F@#$K. I am so hoping they add Orlando or maybe Jacksonville, I can hope.

Glow sticks galore, I hope the people in our sec. 8 appreciate it, they will probably not understand what we are doing, we shall say, compliments of Coldplaying.com, maybe I shall make a shirt with MartinFan then our website on it, then everyone will know to come up to me?? LOL. Like you won't be able to see me, I will be the one standing and singing and dancing and screaming from my sec.

I can't go to WPB I have a big wedding that weekend, F@#$K. I am so hoping they add Orlando or maybe Jacksonville, I can hope.

yeah, i might not be able to go to the WPB show either :\ but I'm from Jacksonville, and have been hoping for years that they'd come to North Florida, but they never do. I don't blame them, though lol Coldplay's not really big around Jax and it's more of a country music fanbase, but hope the guys will eventually change their minds :)

Glow sticks galore, I hope the people in our sec. 8 appreciate it, they will probably not understand what we are doing, we shall say, compliments of Coldplaying.com, maybe I shall make a shirt with MartinFan then our website on it, then everyone will know to come up to me?? LOL. Like you won't be able to see me, I will be the one standing and singing and dancing and screaming from my sec.

haha that shirt sounds good. i def. think everyone will catch on with the glowsticks idea! :D

Good bye to Section 8 and moving up to Section 4 row D.... found 1 ticket!!!! :dance:

Will still bring some glowsticks! :D

Oh you Biotch You!!!! LOL just joking, I am very happy for you. I do hope people here will make an effort to try and meet each other at the concert, we the "crazyFans" need to stick together, alot of people go who just think "oh that's the band that sings Viva La Vida" lets go see them, and then stand there not knowing the words to any of the other songs:o Or appreciate that they"the band" are great EyeCandy, LOL. Oh and "GLOWSTICKS UNITE" LOL

Yeh, I know what you mean about the people who really don't know the band like us. Well, there will be those people who talk the whole time... that is what I hate the most! I have already told people like that to "Shut up" There was a couple with a baby who had headphones on their head at the RH show and I was in the 5th row! The baby was crying the whole time in the begining and you don't want to know what I told them. They ended up leaving maybe to the lawn... I hope. That is just so annoying!

Anyway, will put some yellow glow in Section 4! I usually hang out around the Starbucks... love the mocha! But will look for Coldplayers inside. We put three large black dots on our hand with black magic marker as sign for us, so I kept looking at people's hand as they passed by. What do you think of this? We could make a black equal sign on our hand for us Coldplayers.

So my mom bought me and my brother a limo ride over to the show, I thanked her and everything but it's going to be weird because when we get there everyone is going to look at us and everything...I feel like a spoiled rich kid...

Ha Ha I took a limo to see Rod Stewart at the Amway in Orlando, and yes people will look, just act really cool, keep your sunglasses on and they will think your someone, LOL. It's always fun for people to think your famous, your not a spoiled kid for your Mom to make sure you arrive safely, and in style. Man you better treat Mom good these next few months. LOL Don't forget to come to sec. 8 for your glowsticks:D