✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking for the reasonable tickets for 13/7/09 in san francisco. can somebody give me the link of it to buy online?:)

The link is:

http://tickets.livenation.com/cgi-bin/tickets.htm?fun=tdetailb&doc=detailb&key=597$1567&eid=403918&oid=1A3F3F3F73F7332D143F323F47103F1A3F633F&fun=tdetailb&id=EC2_NO_SESSION&doc=detailb&key=597$1567&affiliate=EC2&referer_info=403918#

You might have to register to see it, though.

All of the reserved seats are shown as all sold out, only lawn remains. I found a lady on Craigslist who was trying to sell a ticket in the upper center section at face value, but I don't know if she still has the ticket. Here's her e-mail if you'd like to contact her:

[email protected]

Her name is Christin.

She assured me she was legit and she works in san francisco.

Good luck,

Regards,

Jim

Hi everyone.

I change a standing ticket for the show on sept. 19th for one on the night before (sept. 18th.) Anyone interested on it just leave me a private message or email me to [email protected] Spanish English Italian and German spoken.

I would also sell it by the original price. With that money I'll buy another one for 18th as i need it.

Thanx GRACIASS!!

Coldplay at Mansfield, MA - selling my tickets for face value

I have two tickets to the Mansfield, MA show available for face value. They are GREAT seats, but unfortunately I cannot make it. The seats are in section 13, row F. I paid $249.30 for the pair and am just looking to recoup as much of that as possible. Please message me if you want them, or know anyone who might. :)

Thanks!

2 Tickets Birmingham

I have 2 tickets for the Birmingham concert on May 18th. 301 section C seats 3,4. Will sell together or seperately. My daughter and I both bought tickets and I can't use all 4. Includes parking. I will accept reasonable offers. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you the hard tickets upon payment. Thanks.

ONE ticket to the May 23rd show at the Comcast Theater in Hartford CT!

Section 400, row LL, seat 430. It's on the side, but there isn't really a bad seat in the venue, and I've sat in this section before. I can vouch that it's not bad :D

This is my listing on StubHub: https://www.stubhub.com/coldplay-tickets/coldplay-hartford-new-england-dodge-music-center-5-23-2009-808904/?ticket_id=183148947

I priced it at $115 because StubHub keeps 15% of the sale. However, I'd make it purely face-value for a Coldplayer ($100) and eat the fees myself. I'd really love to sell to a Coldplayer, too :wink:.

SOLD!

One ticket for St. Louis show at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater.... It's listed on Stubhub for face value + fees, but I'd sell for less on here.

It's an excellent seat. Right in the middle, about 35 rows back.

https://www.stubhub.com/coldplay-tickets/coldplay-maryland-heights-verizon-wireless-amphitheater-st-louis-7-24-2009-795398/?ticket_id=186987984

I have tickets for two different shows:

1. The Gorge in Washington. A pair of tickets Section A row 40 seats 16 &17. Selling for 250.

2. The Chula Vista show. 2 separate tickets

Ticket 1. Section 204 Row H Seat 1 $120-

Ticket 2. Section 101 Row P seat 3 $140- (If you want both I'll sell them for $200-)

My email is [email protected] it's the best way to reach me. Thanks guys!

Hi Coldplayers-

I've just noticed that there are some great deals on tickets in the first ten rows (!!!) at several of the initial shows on the North American Tour, that are set-up to benefit Oxfam America...

You can find these tickets at:

http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auction_verticalngo.asp?slrid=111

where right now there are auctions for a few shows that are closing tomorrow (5/8) with no bids!

and

http://www.ticketsforcharity.com/Coldplay/Summer2009/VivaLaVida.html

Good luck!

logo_h_ko_bw.gif

Hi, there's a thread on this live section for people who are selling or have extra tickets available. Put this message there, and try selling them on StubHub. I had luck in selling them there at the exact same price (Even with a $0.10 profit :lol:)

I would definitely check Craigslist San Francisco before Ebay as there have been some good prices for pairs in the lower sections and upper sections. They keep popping up each week. And there's always the day of the concert, people who can't make it but have some awesome seats to spare. Good Luck! ;)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=coldplay&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

The link is:

http://tickets.livenation.com/cgi-bin/tickets.htm?fun=tdetailb&doc=detailb&key=597$1567&eid=403918&oid=1A3F3F3F73F7332D143F323F47103F1A3F633F&fun=tdetailb&id=EC2_NO_SESSION&doc=detailb&key=597$1567&affiliate=EC2&referer_info=403918#

You might have to register to see it, though.

All of the reserved seats are shown as all sold out, only lawn remains. I found a lady on Craigslist who was trying to sell a ticket in the upper center section at face value, but I don't know if she still has the ticket. Here's her e-mail if you'd like to contact her:

[email protected]

Her name is Christin.

She assured me she was legit and she works in san francisco.

Good luck,

Regards,

Jim

thank you so much for the link ;)

My tickets for sale:

Birmingham 5-18-09 Section 204, Row C, Seat 23 (hard copy ticket) seating chart

Indianapolis 6-5-09 Section A, Row W, Seat 31 (hard copy ticket)SOLD!

Dallas 7-21-09 Section 200, Row EE, Seats 9 & 10 (ticket fast tickets) selling as a pair SOLD!

Dallas 7-21-09 Section 204, Row DD, Seat 27 (hard copy ticket)

Houston 7-22-09 Section 107, Row K, Seats 8 & 9 SOLD!

Tampa 8-9-09 Section 14, Row L, Seats 11,12,13 &14 SOLD!

All tickets are in hand and can be shipped immediately. All tickets listed are $100 each, I will eat most of the Ticketbastard/Live Nation service charge fees. Shipping is by standard mail, unless you wish to pay for express overnight shipping. Paypal or money orders accepted.

I still have my extra Birmingham ticket available. If you are interested, PM me and we can arrange to meet before the show.

I have two Tickets to the San Diego Show on July 16, 2009. I paid $300 for both of them.. they are right here in my hand and they are Section # 202, Row: F, Seat Numbers: 39 & 40.

My dad has fallen very ill and I can't go all the way to California for the concert. My mom lives in Nashville and I am really wanting to go to that show instead. If anybody is interested in my tickets, please PM me. If you are interested and you want to work something out. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Sammy

just wanted to warn everyone that i had a VERY hard time selling great covered seats last night to atlanta. it was raining and i had covered seats and couldn't sell them for crap. finally, after an hour, sold two for $200 and one for $40. lost $160 on the tickets due to fees and everything. i am a bit worried as i have 4 extra sets to charlotte in august that i will never make my money back on. crap!