✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

Hi, all!

I've got an extra pair of tickets to the show on July 21 in Dallas, TX.

Section 200 Row XX, seats 29 & 30. These seats are directly on the inside aisle (confirmed by Ticketmaster and venue).

Just want to recoup what we paid- asking $258.50 for the pair.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning.

Sadly, I need to sell my 2 GA tickets for the Wembley concert on the 19th of Sept. The tickets were purchased in December when they first went on sale. I currently do not have the tickets in hand, as they are to be shipped by UPS soon. I do have a receipt as proof of purchase and I'll be more than willing to UPS them via overnight service. Please let me know if you are interested in the purchasing the tickets.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

This is for the Shoreline Show in Mountain View, Ca on 7/13.

Selling 2 hard tickets for face value. They are separate from each other. Going for $124 total each with free shipping. Payment would be through Paypal. If you're interested, just pm me.

tix 1: SEC 202, Row D, Seat 29

tix 2: SEC 101, Row S, Seat 16

UGH! So, I just found out my work trip to Seattle is cancelled, so I can no longer go to the Vancouver, BC show :cry:

Anyway, I now have one ticket to sell for the June 21st show. It's a great seat, right next to the stage and on the B-Stage catwalk side.

Section 104, Row 7, Seat 109

http://canucks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=23132

Price is face value and includes underground parking ticket at General Motors Place: $100 USD. May also be willing to barter a bit ;)

PM me if interested! Thanks!!

* EDIT - Ticket is SOLD! *

FACE VALUE - 2 STANDING - WEMBLEY, FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH

( FOR SALE ONLY, NOT FOR SWAP! )

I can't go to this show anymore so i'm selling my tickets at face value. They're standing tickets for the Coldplay/Girls Aloud show on Friday 18th September in Wembley Stadium. These tickets are sold out. PM me if you're interested :-)

Payment by Paypal.

I have two tickets in Section 9 Row O for August 6th in Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm still going to the show, but I need to sell these in order to afford tickets for the May 17th show in Atlanta which is coming up very soon. These are great seats I am selling at face value. Mine are actually the cheapest on eBay. Somewhere around 250 for both which is face, OBO. Here's the ebay link, they are also on stubhub.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220401948919

Let me know if you are interested, so I can take them off eBay if you really want them. :thumbsup:

What I have to sell/trade:

1 ticket for the show August 16: MCH Arena, Herning, in Denmark.

I either want to sell it, but preferably I want to trade it either for the show Stade de Suisse, Berne, in Switzerland or LTU Arena, Dusseldorf, in Germany

Pm me or email me, thanks! :hippy:

TWO Great seats for Hershey, PA for sale for Memorial Day weekend, 5/24/09. Tickets are in section C, Row 23 and were $233 face value + fees. Still going to the show with my wife but are friends backed out and don't want to eat their seats. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Vancouver,BC June 21 - FLOOR - row 44 - single ticket

Willing to sell below 117 face value - MAKE AN OFFER and/or TRADE for coldplay T-shirts/sweatshirts/hat etc.

I'm not having any luck on Craigslist and would rather sell to a true fan.

im looking for the reasonable tickets for 13/7/09 in san francisco. can somebody give me the link of it to buy online?:)

I would definitely check Craigslist San Francisco before Ebay as there have been some good prices for pairs in the lower sections and upper sections. They keep popping up each week. And there's always the day of the concert, people who can't make it but have some awesome seats to spare. Good Luck! ;)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=coldplay&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max