✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St.Stephen is beautiful!!I love the piano!!Ive always thought Chris comes up with the most beautiful piano melodies!And a song title is called :Goodbye and Goodnight?!?!?"I always remember watching the Fix You video and at the end when he tells the crowd,"Goodbye and Goodnight" that that would make a good song title.And look!!It actually is!!I want to hear that one!!Hope we get more!!

ummm.. i missed quite a lot becuase i was offline:shame:

i think everyones right in a way. its just up to rob now. its not in our hands anymore

we can argue about which side is right or wrong, but it will only go on for pages and pages. i think its great that we know that there are some great songs out there and having some is great, but if we have to buy them, thats crosses the line. i think its against coldplay. honestly coldplay knew what would have happend. it was bound to happen. especially when your one of the biggest bands on the earth. this guy rob just got lucky and decided to try to make money off of it. even if he never leaked them to begin with, i still wouldnt have mind. but i dont think its any of our decision or robs for that matter. to decide whats happened to these songs, and who gets what... i think thats up to the boys

:chris::will::guy::jonny::phil:

:nice:

i think everyones right in a way. its just up to rob now. its not in our hands anymore

we can argue about which side is right or wrong, but it will only go on for pages and pages. i think its great that we know that there are some great songs out there and having some is great, but if we have to buy them, thats crosses the line. i think its against coldplay. honestly coldplay knew what would have happend. it was bound to happen. especially when your one of the biggest bands on the earth. this guy rob just got lucky and decided to try to make money off of it. even if he never leaked them to begin with, i still wouldnt have mind. but i dont think its any of our decision or robs for that matter. to decide whats happened to these songs, and who gets what... i think thats up to the boys

I agree!!! What ever happens, happens.

Well said!! :nice:. Though I still think selling them would be not only iilegal but also mean.

Guest LiquidSky

Rob only leaked 3 songs right?

He's selling the rest of the demos?? Dang! Why didn't I think of that?!:P I could have been a millionaire by now! Anyway, thanks for sharing, Rob. We got years to wait around for demos.. :)

The lyrics to St. Stephen are impossible.

See it ????

Don't wanna see it ??

Silver ????????????????

But I couldn't ?????????

In the streets I rode the morning in

Like a boy on a ???????????

I dug my way to ???????

????????????

Things will never be the same again<3

Lol, I just guessed most of it. I'm really bad at deciphering lyrics. Someone else should give it a shot.

Sometimes when I write a song. I only say the words I have finished writing and kind of slur and make up words for the filler spots so I can work on the melody. This sounds quite unfinished so possibly there are no words in those places.

.... to the guy leaking this stuffs. UPLOADZ some more!! Please?!

You guys are being ridiculous.

There's a lot of people in the world who if they found something rare like this would try to sell it. If I didn't really give a shit about some huge band and I got some never before heard demos. Yeah, maybe I'd try to sell them definately. Wth am I gonna do with them?

Don't be so self-righteous.

Discuss the songs, don't bash the guy who provided you with them.

Everyone saying selling them is illegal is fail - leaking them is illegal, why do you think there were no links to the VLV leak when it came out? Pfft. Lamers.

He has opportunity to make a lot of cash here, if he wants to he can. If he wants to leak more, fine. I'm betting we'd get them sooner or later anyway.