🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

It's not JNR; its JRN if anything. And I'm surprised that more thought isn't being given to these letters. From what I can see, they appear to be

? m v a a j r N ? ?

and the question marks literally are question marks. Presumably all will be revealed with the release of the song next week, but I think these letters have something to do with what Chris wrote before it was scribbled out: "We are doing the video right now. It is a midtempo number in the key of G."

The letters appear to be written after the scribbling took place, which also raises another question; why did they have that part removed anyway? Did they realise how easy it is to edit brightness on the image and read it? If so why bother, and if not, why in the first place?

They didn't give anything of importance away. We already speculated a video was planned during the boat trip. This simply gave a little confirmation. It's very odd.

i think, if it makes sense, the part was scribbled out to purposely draw attention to it. it doesn't even need to be edited for anyone to see what was written there. so perhaps it has some sort of cryptic meaning...

as for what the letters mean... your guess is as good as mine :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic