🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This deciphering of probably-meaningless details is gonna send the entire Coldplaying community into a Da Vinci Code-like puzzle-solving frenzy. :laugh3:

:laugh3:true

? m v a a j r N ? ?

and the question marks literally are question marks. Presumably all will be revealed with the release of the song next week, but I think these letters have something to do with what Chris wrote before it was scribbled out: "We are doing the video right now. It is a midtempo number in the key of G."

The letters appear to be written after the scribbling took place, which also raises another question; why did they have that part removed anyway? Did they realise how easy it is to edit brightness on the image and read it? If so why bother, and if not, why in the first place?

you're rather good at finding info out of nothing!!:stunned:

and why is the N captialized but the others lower case?

hmm interesting...

Edit:

Maybe not .... :laugh3:

I was probably too early with my assumption ;)

Third Elvis unmasked!!!

Mat Whitecross!! :cool:

ITS TRUE YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

he's the one that looks like Guy!!!

me neither :dance:

I want to listen to the song so badly :bomb:

and watch the video!

:dance: I can't wait to hear the song again and find out how the video turned out. Going to be so good...

But I won't hear it until much later than release time :bigcry: because I'm at Vampire Weekend

Im looking forward to seeing if our singing that we did at the end is maybe even merged into the song :o

I was thinking that too...it seems it'll definitely be in the video version, but I wonder if it'll be on the actual audio track too :stunned:. Maybe not, because we might drown out Chris in that part, but it is kind of a emptier-sounding instrumental break that we might be able to fill...

Because to be in a Coldplay video AND to sing on a Coldplay track might be too much for me to handle.