🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

I wasn't there, but I am assuming there will be a shot of the boat on the river as the balloons are being released as Chris is singing "Oh Christmas Lights" and the pretty sight of the buildings and lights in the background of the boat, and you guy's are heard on the backing vocals.:cool: It's gonna be so exciting to see and hear:D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://vivalacoldplay.com/2010/11/ouca-mais-um-trecho-de-christmas-lights/

HERE YOU CAN LISTEN TO A BIT MORE OF THE SONG :D

<p class="powerpress_links powerpress_links_mp3">Podcast: <a href="http://vivalacoldplay.com/audio/coldchri2.mp3" class="powerpress_link_pinw" target="_blank" title="Play in new window" onclick="return powerpress_pinw('2674-podcast');">Play in new window</a>

| <a href="http://vivalacoldplay.com/audio/coldchri2.mp3" class="powerpress_link_d" title="Download">Download</a> (1.0MB)

</p>

just heard this

it's so christmassy and nice :heart:

I don't think it's going to be as zoomed out as it is in the making of video...because honestly, that's really far :lol:. I kind of hope there's a pan :wacky:

I'm actually more curious as to how they're going to fit in the boat footage with everything else. Is it going to be clear we're on a boat, or did they just need a big open space for the balloons to float upwards into? Because I feel like with everything they have going on on that little stage with the boys, to suddenly cut to a bunch of random people on a boat with balloons for our part would seem really out of place and random :thinking:. I'm wondering what tricks they're going to use to make it make sense :dance:.

Ugh, Coldplay does this to me at the worst times :bomb:. I have so much stuff I should be doing for uni...

two questions...how the FLIPPING FLIP did u get hooked up by R#42?!?!?!?!? And who is Ian? You are a facinating person...

I'm debating now whether the line is "light up the fire once in me" or "light up the fireworks in me" :uhoh:

I really hope it's the former; I like it a lot better, and that's what I thought it was that night :P

I only heard it once through and sang it to myself as Fireworks in me:D

Oh, I don't even know what this whole boat thing is about. I've seen the topics about it but never clicked on them... :stunned:

Short story so you don't have to read it all:

50 members here and their guests got to go on a boat rented out by Coldplay HQ. Drifted down the Thames to a spot where the band was shooting a video for the song. The people on the boat were some of the first people to ever hear the song, and had to do some stuff to the music. So, it could be that he was one of those people.

two questions...how the FLIPPING FLIP did u get hooked up by R#42?!?!?!?!? And who is Ian? You are a facinating person...

Roadie #42 went around arenas, etc. on the last tour and gave people who were in the nosebleed seats or on the lawn and gave them seats in the first few rows! :nice:

Ian is the bossman. He is the owner of this site. How can you not know this?! :o:facepalm:

EDIT: Oh, saw you were a new member! Welcome! :hug: