✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

there might be some German reviews popping up on t'internet soon, could the translators say aye? please and thankyou! :)

I will do my best, ok?! ;)

The problem is that my english is "under all pig". :D

But I'll try it... :)

The german reactions on Twitter are until now more then positive! Euphoric! EPIC! Must be an freaky awesome show.

But I Don't know if they are real coldplay fans and not fans off poppy songs?! :dozey:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicki Taylor, affiliated with the band, tweeted at the end of their set that there were 7 new songs. I think we can safely believe her.

Good catch with "Us Against The World," although that sounds sneakily similar to "Against the Wall."

The german reactions on Twitter are until now more then positive! Euphoric! EPIC! Must be an freaky awesome show.

But I Don't know if they are real coldplay fans and not fans off poppy songs?! :dozey:

That's precisely the discussion that has been going on since some days ago...There's no doubt that they will gain much more fans with this new style, but are we talking of a completely new style? Will they lose some of the fans that they already had?

idk but i've always considered Coldplay as Pop/Rock (at least since X&Y). They really have never been Indie since they are with EMI

Yep. Hate to say it guys, but they've been considered "pop" for a while now. Yes, there is some crappy pop music, but it doesn't have to be!

If those lyrics are real, I really like them. They actually mean a lot to me because that's like my exact situation right now. They look very repetitive but I still :heart: them!

Really? I'm im favour with the lyrics of ETIAW, but the newest lyrics are.... :veryangry2:...in my way of thinking.. :P

Wait and see, maybe only a fake?!

Pop. As in Ke$ha, Justin Beiber, The Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, etc.

NOT. GOOD.

Oh please, Coldplay, no!!:cry:

Not really. The fact that they have gone "poppy" does not mean they will start doing electropop stuff with autotune .

There are amazing songs in the "pop" field. Rolling in the deep by Adele is a pop song. She has defined it that way and it's completely amazing and completely different from Katy , Kesha etc.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw]YouTube - ‪Adele - Rolling In The Deep‬‏[/ame]

Without saying that in my opinion they have been going pop for a little while now. Specially after AROBTTH .. VLV(Song) in my opinion is an amazing pop song lol

yep, those new lyrics are fake. But I promise you when I go to Venice next week I'll try to write down some lyrics on my phone if I can. If we won't have everything by then, of course? Looking so much forward to a quality stream tomorrow! :)

That's precisely the discussion that has been going on since some days ago...There's no doubt that they will gain much more fans with this new style, but are we talking of a completely new style? Will they lose some of the fans that they already had?

I don't really know but I feared the day tommorow or this night with the first videos a little bit because I think that the fanbase will probably split.

But I can just speak for myself and I really enjoy ETIAW and don't consider it as too poppy... but some of the "old die-hard"-fans are disappointed cause they think it is mainstream... :((

I'm worried...

-----------------

Twitter:

...Coldplay tauchen uns gerade in Wärme und Glückseligkeit...

Means: Coldplay give as at the moment a feeling of warmth and happiness...

Sounds good.