✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest people are making judgements from music they have never heard! wait until you hear it and then judge it!

Indeed , I'm excited all-over the place ... searching for news in like 10 windows :D

debswild DEBS WILD

@

@Coldplayvideo I don't know, I haven't spoken to them, but people there said it was great!

Yes, thats also my impression when I read the german reactions... only VERY VERY VERY POSITIVE! Awesome! Great!...

weeeell we'll have the HQ stream (from tv channel ARD plus / SWR3 ) tomorrow (rather today!? i mean saturday!) on 22:50 [GMT+1] (if gmt+1 is german time :D ) running supposedly until 0:20!

already got an alarm clock set and can't wait =D

From @Cess_ERC Julia, who was at the show tonight, about trying to find a setlist at the end:

"Nope. They trashed all the setlists. :/ You could try the Rock Am Ring live stream on Sunday, they might reveal names then."

Sounds like maybe they're deliberately trying not to give away too much about the new songs.

weeeell we'll have the HQ stream (from tv channel ARD plus / SWR3 ) tomorrow (rather today!? i mean saturday!) on 22:50 [GMT+1] (if gmt+1 is german time :D ) running supposedly until 0:20!

already got an alarm clock set and can't wait =D

:cool: