✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

Why do us Brits have to wait 36 hours after the rest of you guys to buy it?! Chris, Johnny, Guy and Will - I thought we were all in this together??!

Why do us Brits have to wait 36 hours after the rest of you guys to buy it?! Chris, Johnny, Guy and Will - I thought we were all in this together??!

As someone mentioned, it probably has to do with the new 'single sales' week starting on Sunday, thus, releasing it at midnight in the UK

Also... I'm really interested in hearing the new song...

but not really impressed by this, again, over the top gimmicky style they've got going on. Why don't they just let the songs speak for themselves... they have to dress up in silly outfits again. Bleugh. Just my opinion.

It is so great - everything; Interesting that I love every bit of their creation - it must be due to the astrological resonance!

But the song, as a new single for 5th, a really sad tone. "We shall save the "waterfall" from overflooding" even we know it is true

but not really impressed by this, again, over the top gimmicky style they've got going on. Why don't they just let the songs speak for themselves... they to dress up in silly outfits again. Bleugh. Just my opinion.

but not really impressed by this, again, over the top gimmicky style they've got going on. Why don't they just let the songs speak for themselves... they have to dress up in silly outfits again. Bleugh. Just my opinion.

They look like a boyband :(

It better be one helluva song!

don't wanna rush into any conclusion but I see your point... I just hope that they put more thought into the music itself (which I believe they did) than the style of the album and the visual approach..

I agree. And it's like they're on a presidential campaign promoting this one single. :\

'Monday Ufo' is written on a wall in one of the two new pics of the band.

MX-UFO means Monday (X=10, so October) Ufo...

The new album will be called 'Monday Ufo' and it will be released in October!

or the album will be called UFO & released on Monday 10th of October(the only month left this year with a Mon 19th!)

...they have to dress up in silly outfits again. Bleugh. Just my opinion.

Well, at least this better than VLV costumes, also noticed addiction to pink and violet color. Did you know that violet is color of madness?

Also this sorta rainbow colors and emblem - they want attract new homo fans???