✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you gotta admit that even Violet hill (first single of VLVODAAHF) was much more lyrically developped.

but I realize that it's no use arguing with you all, it won't change anything, and it's a personal opinion.

Yes, I said "most". :)

It's ok for me, if someone doesn't like the new style/lyrics/artwork, because there will be always someone which is against something new - no problem, really! ;)

FIIINALLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWW YEAHH!!!!! NEW SINGLEE!!!

1 week waiting everyday the clues,and I lost the final annuncement :D

I am frightened,really...please,Coldplay,don't dissapoint me!

this is absolutely fantastic news!!! i really do love the new style of the album. in a lot of ways it seems like an evolution of the viva era, if only because of the bright colors. but i love the way they look. their emphasis on using personal art and design is really quite cool to me and i think something that could come to define them in time. to be that artistically capable is impressive and bold. there aren't many bands that could say that.

as a matter of fact, i did criticize the title of the song when we first heard about it. right now i'm in the process of trying to come around. it's still kind of an odd title to me - a bit too schmaltzy. but if the music is incredible it couldn't matter less.

admittedly, even if i'm not a fan of the new single (which i really doubt would happen), all the new designs are really exciting me. it doesn't seem like a crazy departure from viva, but its such a cool evolution. and i like the idea of four straight guys being able to do all the bright colors.

the fact that they've not scaled back the cross-incorporation of art and style from the music to the covers to what they're wearing to what, i assume, will be the tour design is also extremely exciting. they seem to really be going for the title of big band but they're doing it on their terms, which is obviously the best way to do it (and the best way for a real coldplay fan to experience it).

i may not know what to think of the lyrics and i might not even think much of the song, but this lp5 era is really exciting.

*Can someone please remind me again...was Violet Hill released before they announced VLVODAAHF?

*The outfits- I like them, but aren't they a little bit similar to the Viva ones?

*A Tour- Didn't they say it would be a while before they tour, they were going to take their time? Would a Summer 2012 World Tour be plausible/on the cards?

* Although the lyrics look stupid written down as 'Wa wa wa', i'm sure it won't sound stupid in the song. I mean the 'OOOH ARRRH' bit in Clocks looks a little silly written down.

OH

IT WAS A WA WA WA WA WA-ATERFALL

A WA WA WA WA WA-ATERFALL

reminds me of this;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_lU2RA9Ak]YouTube - ‪Kinderen voor Kinderen 1 - Ik heb zo waanzinnig gedroomd‬‏[/ame]

Every Band envolves, some like it some dont, its always how its been.

This.

I, for one, welcome change. And someone mentioned that it looks like an evolution of VLV era- I totally agree. And that's how it should be tbh.

Looking forward to Friday/Saturday.