✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wearing green trousers? Hell, they're too old for this :(

I hope, I really really hope that the music will give the right intonation to lyrics so it'll sound just right. And it'll give sense to outfits too.

Yes i know but it makes so much sense at all :O

Yep true indeed.

Maybe we're all thinking too hard to figure it out. Maybe there's no meaning behind it at all. At least it keeps us all busy ey :D

I can't believe they are going to make us hang on until October (if all the theories are right).

I'm so used to a June album. A June single just won't be the same-- it'll be one of the first birthdays in a while on a Coldplay album release year that I haven't got the album for. :|

I am not buying all this MX...released in October stuff...

The website was updated quite a while back now, I don't believe they would of know the album release date back then!

agreed, even in a time when singles rule, i think 4 and a half months until an album would be a bit much. guess it could happen, but doesn't seem practical! still excited for the singleeeee

Argh, how stupid guys!

The album will not come out half-way through a festival tour, Jesus.

The single is to have something new at the shows, and after they are done, we get the album right before the only two headline solo shows they have in South Africa. It all makes perfect sence. :)

The weird 4 month gap between single and album is to coincide with the weirdly huge festival tour they have announced! They can't play just old stuff, but they defo won't have the album out by then, even if it is finished!

Btw, no mention of a b-side?!

Why wearing green trousers? Hell, they're too old for this :(

I hope, I really really hope that the music will give the right intonation to lyrics so it'll sound just right. And it'll give sense to outfits too.

I agree on this.

Argh, how stupid guys!

The album will not come out half-way through a festival tour, Jesus.

The single is to have something new at the shows, and after they are done, we get the album right before the only two headline solo shows they have in South Africa. It all makes perfect sence. :)

The weird 4 month gap between single and album is to coincide with the weirdly huge festival tour they have announced! They can't play just old stuff, but they defo won't have the album out by then, even if it is finished!

Btw, no mention of a b-side?!

That's what I am thinking of - it could be true.

Yes, I think we are sort of decoding-addictive - enjoy our own guessing game.

Foxeh, Thanks for the explanation.

oh they had this on Sirius The Pulse radio Facebook today, old news to us but still

Sirius XM The Pulse

Hmmm, what's Coldplay trying to say here? Are these lyrics to a new song?

safe_image.php?d=98cd96faed9d4dc633c6da383990d711&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi3.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FbrgUD5c50oo%2Fdefault.jpg

www.youtube.com

<input name="charset_test" value="€,´,€,´,水,Д,Є" type="hidden"><input autocomplete="off" name="post_form_id" value="ba3890b8578b1ecb2e3a412c4967e307" type="hidden"><input name="fb_dtsg" value="AQDzySxp" autocomplete="off" type="hidden"><input autocomplete="off" name="feedback_params" value="{"actor":"426777110566","target_fbid":"207277129310877","target_profile_id":"426777110566","type_id":"17","source":"0","assoc_obj_id":"","source_app_id":"0","extra_story_params":[],"content_timestamp":"1306841224","check_hash":"87d4063e4397dcdb"}" type="hidden"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/siriusxmthepulse/posts/207277129310877"><abbr title="Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 7:27am" data-date="Tue, 31 May 2011 04:27:04 -0700" class="timestamp">30 minutes ago</abbr> · <button class="like_link stat_elem as_link" title="Stop liking this item" type="submit" name="unlike">UnlikeLike</button> · <label class="uiLinkButton comment_link" title="Leave a comment"><input value="Comment" type="button"></label> · Share

• <input autocomplete="off" name="xhp_ufi" value="1" type="hidden">
  • You like this.