✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that just woke up and absolutly love the new look and artwork??

Seems alot of people like that's it's coming out Friday, but hates everything else.:inquisitive:

The clothes and haircut's are not over the top, it's just another Coldplay direction and I am so looking forward to it!!!

Same here - when I saw the little picture of the cover at the facebook-home-site the first time I was a little bit scared. But when you look at the bigger one its amazing for me, its definetely different, but it is really lovely I think.

Also the new outfits which are sometimes a little bit similar to the viva la vida ones but I still like the new costumes, also the haircuts (btw, why guy is sitting above the others - a hidden message?)

I can't here something like "I like the old coldplay" because it is really important for musicians to show a kind of development and at this moment I don't know any other band in the world which is so wide-spreaded in their music and all other things (Artwork, costumes...) and this prooves the quality of the band.

Moreover its impressing how consequent they are with their inspriation and ideas - so the graffiti topic/idea is used consequently! I really like this kind of "higher style" of the album (everything has the same style).

At the moment I'm just curious of what will follow: the song itself (lyrics without a chorus, the "waa waa waa waa waa waa waterfall"-parts, how the song will sound - according to the lovely title or house/techno?), the artwork, the release date for the album, how the song will be at the festivals...

I just know one thing: A developing Coldplay is much more better than the same Coldplay all the time - if the guys think, that this kind of development is important for them, they have to do something like that.

PS. I'm sorry for my bad english! ;)

Same here - when I saw the little picture of the cover at the facebook-home-site the first time I was a little bit scared. But when you look at the bigger one its amazing for me, its definetely different, but it is really lovely I think.

Also the new outfits which are sometimes a little bit similar to the viva la vida ones but I still like the new costumes, also the haircuts (btw, why guy is sitting above the others - a hidden message?)

I can't here something like "I like the old coldplay" because it is really important for musicians to show a kind of development and at this moment I don't know any other band in the world which is so wide-spreaded in their music and all other things (Artwork, costumes...) and this prooves the quality of the band.

Moreover its impressing how consequent they are with their inspriation and ideas - so the graffiti topic/idea is used consequently! I really like this kind of "higher style" of the album (everything has the same style).

At the moment I'm just curious of what will follow: the song itself (lyrics without a chorus, the "waa waa waa waa waa waa waterfall"-parts, how the song will sound - according to the lovely title or house/techno?), the artwork, the release date for the album, how the song will be at the festivals...

I just know one thing: A developing Coldplay is much more better than the same Coldplay all the time - if the guys think, that this kind of development is important for them, they have to do something like that.

Word.

Every Band envolves, some like it some dont, its always how its been.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I hate it when people say 'ohh I wish they'd go back to the old days'.

I agree with Marie....

I think some of the lyrics are good but some of them just make me go "....what...." and I'm really nervous about hearing this song on Friday. The photos are nice (although Chris looks kind of weird) and the artwork is okay I guess.

Damn, I am on a holiday this weekend, no internet... Think I cancel it, don't wanna miss out on the release I have been waiting for so long.. I think they look very good, stylish and ready to rock! Also like the artwork:)

I understand that many of you don't like the artwork/the costumes, etc...

You have a valid point, but neither you nor the ones who really like it are holders of the truth...

Everybody has different taste...

I am waiting to hear the new single, since for me the main thing is their music

PS. I'm sorry for my bad english! ;)

I agree that they need to evolve and do something different, but this different thing shouldn't lack in originality :/ I was expecting something magical lyrically, like they did in their previous albums. This is a little too simple and cheesy. I don't think they are 'evolving' cause it feels right to do it, but this might just sound a little too simple for what Coldplay is able to do.

Hate me if you want to, I love Coldplay, but I'm scared.

I understand that many of you don't like the artwork/the costumes, etc...

You have a valid point, but neither you nor the ones who really like it are holders of the truth...

Everybody has different taste...

I am waiting to hear the new single, since for me the main thing is their music

Most of them like the new style.

Its amazing for me, why some of the people are so shocked, because it was clear, that Coldplay will use Graffiti for the next album. So what?

But you're right and there will always be some fans who don't like the style, because thats natural. And this is absolutely ok for me.

Besides, I love the style and the cover also now.

In My opinion, I love this new look etc.. Am I the only one who likes it??

I love the new outfits especially. They are better than VLV outfits IMO. They seem more serious and generally look better with a cool style.

I love the graffiti theme, and I actually quite like the artwork.

I wouldn't mind if the album was called 'Monday UFO'. It sounds better than 'Mnemonics and Murals' and 'Multicolored Man'. It sounds quite mysterious and interesting. Although I think that it could be that UFO is a a song on the album and that Monday is one of the words for the album title.

lastly, my only worry is of the actual song might sound like. The snippets of sound make it seem like a dance song and I really don't want that. Also, I keep on thinking that the 'WA WA WA WA WATERFALL' is going to be like Poker face :S

I agree that they need to evolve and do something different, but this different thing shouldn't lack in originality :/ I was expecting something magical lyrically, like they did in their previous albums. This is a little too simple and cheesy. I don't think they are 'evolving' cause it feels right to do it, but this might just sound a little too simple for what Coldplay is able to do.

Its still Coldplay. None of em got replaced by someone else.

They just became older.

for an example:

I didnt like the first Albums from Pink Floyd but with "Atom Heart Mother" they went better every fucking time

I think its to easy to decide wheter Coldplay developed or not, because until now, we haven't heard any new music of them, which is decisive. For me, the given lyrics are much better than most of Viva la Vida (a album I really love) but we should hear the combination of music and lyrics, because you can't look at the isolated lyrics!

I think its to easy to decide wheter Coldplay developed or not, because until now, we haven't heard any new music of them, which is decisive. For me, the given lyrics are much better than most of Viva la Vida (a album I really love) but we should hear the combination of music and lyrics, because you can't look at the isolated lyrics!

well you gotta admit that even Violet hill (first single of VLVODAAHF) was much more lyrically developped.

but I realize that it's no use arguing with you all, it won't change anything, and it's a personal opinion.