✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone in London who could take a day trip to Millennium Mills and photograph some of the graffiti they did? It would be very interesting!

Yeah, Id like to see that too. I'm sure someone is up to investigate

Am I the only one that just woke up and absolutly love the new look and artwork??

Seems alot of people like that's it's coming out Friday, but hates everything else.:inquisitive:

The clothes and haircut's are not over the top, it's just another Coldplay direction and I am so looking forward to it!!!

Am I the only one that just woke up and absolutly love the new look and artwork??

Seems alot of people like that's it's coming out Friday, but hates everything else.:inquisitive:

The clothes and haircut's are not over the top, it's just another Coldplay direction and I am so looking forward to it!!!

I absolutely agree with you. I mean, what's with all the hate? :inquisitive:

I'm sorry, I love coldplay, I really do. But this title couldn't have been cheesier and the album art work looks like it was made with paint.

I am scared.

This. I'm excited as fuck to have them back and I freaked out when I first got the tweet, but then I looked into it...Paint? Nah more like Word Art.

No I think the guys look hot, honestly.

But the title.. I know Coldplay is cheesy, but this obvious and this much? The title and the lyrics are quite lacking originality, they have done a whole lot better in their previous albums. And the artwork, as my friend Alina (coldplay.obsessed) said, looks like it was made with Word Art. :/

I'll wait to hear the song, maybe the music is brilliant, but it's scaring me.

very very excited here. We're talking about a music band - so the music will heal everything you don't like. Let's wait until Friday!

BTW, does somebody knows if there's a difference between GMT and BST?

I need to know at what time the single will be released here in Caracas...

No I think the guys look hot, honestly.

But the title.. I know Coldplay is cheesy, but this obvious and this much? The title and the lyrics are quite lacking originality, they have done a whole lot better in their previous albums. And the artwork, as my friend Alina (coldplay.obsessed) said, looks like it was made with Word Art. :/

I'll wait to hear the song, maybe the music is brilliant, but it's scaring me.

Hi Marie

Well AFAIK band had really narrow time frame for everything to be ready. So it looks a bit rush and uncompleted. But I like direction. And that's something new.

Also perhaps they want attract younger girly fans, why not? I wouldn't mind about fresh blood :)

very very excited here. We're talking about a music band - so the music will heal everything you don't like. Let's wait until Friday!

BTW, does somebody knows if there's a difference between GMT and BST?

I need to know at what time the single will be released here in Caracas...

I googled:

BST: British Summer Time: UK Daylight Saving Time (GMT +1)

wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time.../time/british-summer-time/

The outfits are cool, but I don't think I like them better than the Viva costumes.. They feel super retro, which can be cool, but Chris's bright pink and blue reminds me of Beverly Hills 90210 era :P. I was really digging the classy outfits they wore for the Christmas Lights promo, those even looked classy.

I do enjoy the artwork! Damn it finally some new Coldplay.

And sadly, nothing on the album... :( 4 months is quite a way to go.