✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Foster The People

Raaj

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFjbple4QJc]Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (Live on Letterman) - YouTube[/ame]

I like them, they're nice. :nice:

Great performance, sliding seamlessly through different genres...

• 5 weeks later...

They did a really great performance at Lollapalooza Brasil yesterday (saw it live on TV), I was surprised, never had stoped to listen to more than 1 or 2 songs, now I'm a fan :D. That's the only video I found from the concert: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XV_-0JBzU]Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks LollaPalooza Brazil 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Mark Foster, A-trak and Kimbra did a song for converse (you know, can't get enough advertising these days)

It has a foster the people feel to it, I think. I really like :nice: Plus it's free to download, so yay!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUUivXgJ2S4]Warrior Official Video - Mark Foster, A-Trak, and Kimbra - YouTube[/ame]

I saw that video! It's quite a fun one. Sort of.

Some more news about Foster the People - they're releasing "Broken Jaw" as a 7" vinyl single thingy for Record Store Day, and the new song "Ruby" will be the B-side. :awesome: Not sure if it's going to be a live or studio recording, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw both the Pumped Up Kicks single and Ruby/Broken Jaw in my record shop today when buying vinyls. Wish I'd got them :(

My sister's been on at me for ages to listen to FtP's album. I thought "Nah, one hit wonder", but last week I put it on, and I'm hooked. Easily my favourite band for a while. I want to be in the band, they're just so upbeat.

• 2 weeks later...

If people want to get a hold of the Ruby/Broken Jaw Vinyl from RSD-- my local indie shop has like 2 copies left over (Resident Music in Brighton). They ship to the UK only though so I'm sorry about those of you who are overseas.

The vinyl is funky though; bright yellow. I picked up my copy a few days ago :dance: I've yet to play it as I don't actually own a vinyl player :|

I think its sick! Although its kind of weird, it really sticks to their style. They aren't your average band.

(Also as a side note, I got their Broken Jaw/Ruby Record Store Day 7" on RSD, and it is great! I love both songs and the vinyl looks really cool when it spins! Although I'm currently enjoying that, I am also currently looking for the Pumped Up Kicks 12" Vinyl for a cheap price, to add to my FtP collection. Although I only have the RSD vinyl, Pumped Up Kicks & Don't Stop on digital, I still would like to own this, before I get the full album on Cd and vinyl.)

Awesome video, loved the concept and the artistry.

btw, I have a question to ask you all in this thread.

What should I buy (an either this or that question)

Foster the People tix or Coldplay merch?

kinda stuck...