✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Friday 24th June, 11.45am (BST)

busybeeburns

welcome back piano we missed you buddy :)

Yeah I was starting to wonder where the piano was in all the new songs. It makes a brief apperance in HLH, but otherwise it disappeared until now. I was getting kind of worried. The piano lead was one of the reasons I fell in love with Coldplay.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, it wouldn't, since that would leave MORE space for MORE NEW SONGS!

We are already getting this songs on Sunday!

Hmm...but I love Major Minus and of course also Moving to Mars?! I can't believe that they have better songs behind!

No matters now. ;)

This song is GREAT! Look at the ending...oh my god...close your eyes, feel your heart beating, your body breathing....and imagine how you visit a star far away...!

These details! I'm in LOVE! The building, the changes....oh my god, musically antoher brilliant track!

I was NOT expecting a song like this, but as soon as it started I was all goosebumps, it's so beautiful. This is Coldplay, it couldn't be better. I love Major Minus, but this song is just from another planet (probably Mars).

And ooh, Chris' voice... I melted :stunned:

Judging by the lyrics, i didn't expect to be a slow song... but i like it! Every time i listen to it, i like it more! Jonny as usual...perfect!

PS: I was born in Mars! Chris too! Same bday! This song just "fits" in pretty well :P

Corrected lyrics after hearing the song:

Somewhere up above the stars

The wreckage of a universe floats past

Somewhere up above my heart

A tiny little seed is sown

A government is overthrown

Who knows when we'll be coming home at last

And I heard it on the radio that one day we'll be living in the stars

And I heard it on a TV show that somewhere up above and in my heart

They'll be tearing us apart

Maybe moving us to mars

We won't see the earth again in these seconds just remain unchanged

8 to 9, 9 to 10

We are meeting for the first time

We might never meet again you and me

We are meeting for the first time can't you see

We are meeting for the first time

Singing this space symphony

They'll be tearing us apart

Moving us to mars

Past the satellites and stars

They're moving us to mars

This song is absolutely incredibleeee!!

Am I the only one that hears something that sounds very "alien" at the end of the song?

No my friend, you are not! It sounds like he's saying "Serpo" at the end, which has certain implications. This would directly correlate to the 1997 conspiracy theory of the government being involved with aliens without our notice, dubbed "Project Serpo."

The idea basically goes that at the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident, they confiscated shreds of a shattered alien ship and a few bodies at the sitel. This is supported by several workers at the base who aren't just UFO-fanatics but credible sources. The alien species was from the constellation in Zeta Reticuli and the government has been working with them ever since the 50's and that's partially where we've been getting the ideas for our ever-developing technology and weaponry.

There was an interview they conducted at the base with a supposed "alien" from that same crash. I've seen it on YouTube and specials on it as well. Whether or not you believe it is up to you. The one thing I will say though, is the interview seems legitimate and has been declared as such by some experts in the video field. Sorry for the weird (and possibly psycho) connection. Hope this helps!

Gives me big goosebumps and watery eyes every time i listen to the end.

P.S. On the special I remember seeing. There is a geographical area on Mars that looks exactly like the shape Zeta Reticuli does from Earth's skies. Now that's just plain weird!!