✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Friday 24th June, 11.45am (BST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So an EP? that i remember coldplay has never used a EP song on an album, so is there a posibility we get a totally new album?

Wrong. Don't Panic and High Speed are on Blue Room EP and Parachutes

That was 11 years ago, why make it again, I think all the songs on the LP5 will be unique and none of them will be songs from these EP

It's a long time ago, but they still used the songs for an EP and an album :)

We've been having problems with our broadband for the past few days so when i managed to get online just a little while ago and found out about this new b-side i went a bit nuts lol!! :shocked2::bomb::wacky::dance::freak: So i just went and listened to it online (thank you BBC iplayer!) and OMG i looooooooooooove it!!! :heart::D It's soooo beautiful - Chris' voice (OMG it's so deep in places :stunned::dead:), the piano, the lyrics... wow. I know it's been said already but to me it's very remniscent of Gravity/X&Y era Coldplay. I just LOVE it!! I've already preordered the digital EP off itunes AND the CD (i like to have physical copies of my music too.)

ETIAW = Win

MTM= Epic Win

MM (studio)= Epic and GIANT fail

Seems like no one love all 3 of them. Overall Coldplay is 2 for 3 on this EP which is really good.

Really, until yesterday night I was in love with ETIAW. I still like this song so much.

But the studio versions (and live version) of MM and the brand new track Moving to Mars are so beautiful and musically genius that I love these two tracks more then ETIAW but this is still a very good song for summer! ;)

I like all of them. :smug:

i've had this queued on Youtube for like the past 3 hours....I CAN'T GUYS. I CAN'T. Why are they so awesome? seriously. there is no other band in the world that does this to me...:dizzy: :awesome: i don't know how i'm gonna make it to october! :D

based on one listen of MTM, i have to say it'll probably be my favorite of the three tracks we've heard. whereas ETIAW was immediately listenable, MTM feels like its going to have layers I'll pull back to reveal more beauty. I can't wait to throw my headphones on and listen to it!

And isn't it funny that of all the songs we've heard MTM is the one song most people expect us not to see on the album?

and I don't know who else feels this way, but it sounds like this song is EVERY coldplay era combined to PERFECTION.

Ok this song is gorgeous. I love how deep Chris' voice is at first, and then he moves into a higher register once the full instrumentals come in. It really shows off his range. And JONNY. Don't even get me started! He's just sounding better and better with every new song we get. I really love the lyrics too; they're really simple and lovely.

To me this song sounds like the AROBTTH era mixed with X&Y, but also with enough "new" sounds to make it fit with the rest of their LP5 era songs. I can definitely see this one moving up into my most-listened-to Coldplay songs. Just lovely.