✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Friday 24th June, 11.45am (BST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else feel as though this is a shout out to the AROBTTH era? Or am I the only one who is feeling that? :uhoh:

I'm feeling like a mix of X&Y and AROBTTH, what is great....

Well i will rate it 10 just because i can't give it 11...

This song is absolutely incredibleeee!!

No my friend, you are not! It sounds like he's saying "Serpo" at the end, which has certain implications. This would directly correlate to the 1997 conspiracy theory of the government being involved with aliens without our notice, dubbed "Project Serpo."

The idea basically goes that at the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident, they confiscated shreds of a shattered alien ship and a few bodies at the sitel. This is supported by several workers at the base who aren't just UFO-fanatics but credible sources. The alien species was from the constellation in Zeta Reticuli and the government has been working with them ever since the 50's and that's partially where we've been getting the ideas for our ever-developing technology and weaponry.

There was an interview they conducted at the base with a supposed "alien" from that same crash. I've seen it on YouTube and specials on it as well. Whether or not you believe it is up to you. The one thing I will say though, is the interview seems legitimate and has been declared as such by some experts in the video field. Sorry for the weird (and possibly psycho) connection. Hope this helps!

Gives me big goosebumps and watery eyes every time i listen to the end.

Exactly how I felt! Oh god I looked up all that stuff one night and then I couldn't sleep, DONT BRING BACK THE BAD MEMORIES, haha. :embarrassed:

It just doesn't feel right downloading Coldplay's music for free though. :/ They're so talented and they work so hard for the living they make. Although I guess if you still buy it on iTunes then it's not as big of a deal. And who WOULDN'T buy the album? It sounds like it's going to be mind-blowing!

It just doesn't feel right downloading Coldplay's music for free though. :/ They're so talented and they work so hard for the living they make. Although I guess if you still buy it on iTunes then it's not as big of a deal. And who WOULDN'T buy the album? It sounds like it's going to be mind-blowing!

I know what you mean. I just download it for freee because I buy every album and I just cant wait to have it on my ipod for 2 days! :cry::(

Most people here would buy the album anyways.. so why not let them have it two days before?

Don't care what people are going to do outside of the board, just do not post them here, we've explained a thousand times why it is so, their record label is watching us, so please respect the rules :)

I love the piano on this, but where's Jonny's 'epic lead'? :confused:

I'm started to think maybe this isn't the only MTM song? :thinking:

I mean. Maybe this album will have 3 beginning with M's just like the other one's had 3 of other letters. Then again there's no guarantee Major Minus or Moving to Mars will be on the album either so. I don't know. Maybe MTM is the name of the guitar and the lead is on a different song. Or maybe they decided to take it out.