✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Friday 24th June, 11.45am (BST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a grower. Didn't expected this sound. Where's Jonny's epic lead? Don't think it will be on LP5.

I think it will be on LP5. Just listen to the outro on the YouTube version...that just begs to bleed into another track. And it's an awesome song. So unexpected.

I can't express how impressed I am. This is by far the best new song I have heard. It is PERFECT. I closed my eyes and got chills all over my body - it is like X&Y / Twisted Logic part 2... PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!!"!!()QE/&ZQN()=§/^)P

I like it when Chris uses his lower voice like in Violet Hill, but in this song his voice is way to low in the beginning, but maybe I'm gonna love that after a few listening times:)

I like the music changing at 1:33!! :D

Fuck I cannot wait to get an mp3 of that :bomb:

:bomb: Same here.

I loved to hear that piano at the begining and I like the progression of the song from only Chris singing to the more instrumental part :wacky:

I can't express how impressed I am. This is by far the best new song I have heard. It is PERFECT. I closed my eyes and got chills all over my body - it is like X&Y / Twisted Logic part 2... PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldplay, I applaud to you.

Ditto.

I wasn't so sure at the beginning but I'm really starting to love it after hearing it 4 times, especially the part when Chris sings ''we are meeting for the first time'' really love that!! And the guitar part at the end just beautiful!