✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What coldplay song do you listen to when you want to cheer up?

Kiame

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start with "only superstition" to feel comforted, and then strawberry swing to make me happy :D

or I could start with "don't panic" too.

And one time that I got majorly stressed by a research paper "everything's not lost" really helped :)

Rainy Day (the violins on the chorus are like the best in history)[/size], ETIAW (this especially, it works so well. I don't care how many people don't like it, it's not a bad song), Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven.

I especially like how their music has gotten happy. [: I mean some of my favorite bands out there like Radiohead or Keane or Travis all they write about is really sad things it seems- still...after ten or twenty years. :| They've always been different than those bands but I know they also get a lot of comparisons to them. The happy, uplifting vibe from a decent number of new songs and even the lyrics definitely separate them from other bands like that. They've really come into their own now I think, which is fantastic. :]]

Really, Fix42YellowClocks, you are now one of my favorite users here! Nearly everywhere I share your opinion! I'm so happy that there is anybody out there which shares my emotions for Rainy Day! :dazzled::dazzled:

I love you! :P

Viva la Vida, more than a regular song, it's a HYMN for LIFE. So it cheers me up!

Every Tear Drop is a Water Fall...it also works it out perfectly to cheering me up. And finally Everything's Not Lost! -- love the instrumental sound!

The Nappies

I've got an mp3 of The Nappies on my ipod but so far i haven't dared listen to it on my ipod whilst in public cos it ALWAYS make me lol and i'm afraid someone will come along and notice this crazy woman laughing hysterically to herself. :uhoh:

I don't actually listen to them to cheer me up. Not that that I use their songs to bring me down, to cry myself to sleep or anything. Anyways, I could propound Glass of Water, Life in Tehnicolor,ETiaW,and perhaps Charlie Brown as being different from the majority of their songs. Mind you,that's me only.