✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus the idea of themed clothing separates you from the other 98 % of artists who wear "Just jeans and a t shirt".

^THIS. THIS. THIS.

Its so important to me for a band to show that they are fully immersed in their own music. The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's uniforms are so iconic; the Viva jackets have the same type of effect for me

^THIS. THIS. THIS.

Its so important to me for a band to show that they are fully immersed in their own music. The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's uniforms are so iconic; the Viva jackets have the same type of effect for me

Hendrix had his Sgt. Pepper type artistic jackets too. Chris needs to do something like it.

http://lacaraocultadelrock.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/jimi-hendrix.jpg

I'm sure I've seen videos of them performing on the Viva tour with those outfits :thinking:

edit: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPhC7CiULk]coldplay-life in technicolor ii-[HD] final encore live @ Sydney 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

:awesome:

There is a song Gwyneth speaks about when asked about 3 Coldplay songs on a desert island. She mentioned, Charlie Brown, Strawberry Swing and a new one!! A new mystery song and one she would mention with those 2 epic songs. I'm more excited about LP6!! :dance:

There is a song Gwyneth speaks about when asked about 3 Coldplay songs on a desert island. She mentioned, Charlie Brown, Strawberry Swing and a new one!! A new mystery song and one she would mention with those 2 epic songs. I'm more excited about LP6!! :dance:

It is probably Car Kids.

Sources?

I know they don't usually release songs on albums that the song wasn't intended for, but I reckon Car Kids could be an exception; maybe it was a direction they decided they wanted to go in on this record.

I just don't see why so much would be made of the song and then... nothing.

As Coeurli says, the Car Kids thing is def. something of last era. Wouldn't make sense to have the song on the new album.

Gwyneth just mentions "a new one that's coming on the next album", there's nothing pointing at that it would be Car Kids.

Yeah I don't believe they would use car Kids at this point. Unless they re wrote it with the new lp6 styled theme in mind. I kinda like speculating because you can try to picture where the boys will go next. It's endless.