LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I move to Harveytown!!!!!!

I remember you from the MX section of the forum. I haven't been over there in a long minute.

I don't know what takes them so long. They spend forever making an album and then put Up In Flames on it.

In the most recent interview, Chris stressed he's on a break from tour.

Do you think he's being Chris and joking (assuming this 'kind of' break means he's back to work in the studio) or could it be an actual thing?

I think he's saying he's on a break from touring, given that he's been doing it for nearly two years solid.

i don't think they've started seriously working on new material. chris seems to be always out and about in LA. but the rest of the guys have definitely been in the studio.

how and where their recording or exploration/experimentation takes place is what matters. they need a third studio in the US since chris has moved there so they can all be at one place for the music

i don't think they've started seriously working on new material. chris seems to be always out and about in LA. but the rest of the guys have definitely been in the studio.

A record without Chris. :sneaky:

Doesn't anyone have seen Chris at the studio? the other boys were seen. but not Chris?

they need a third studio in the US since chris has moved there so they can all be at one place for the music

I don't think that can ever happen. The other band members have their own lives & commitments, not to mention their studio crew. Not everyone will move to another continent just because Chris happens to spend his time there. They are not part of his luggage :angry: I think that this can only delay the new album, which might be a good thing.

Apart from that, I have a silly question: As far as I know, the band deal with their record label was for 5 studio albums. Do we know if they renewed that contract? or for what label will the next album be released?

Doesn't anyone have seen Chris at the studio? the other boys were seen. but not Chris?

Chris has been seen in and about the studio as well although I don't know if he's been there recently (as in before he went to the US).

I don't think that can ever happen. The other band members have their own lives & commitments, not to mention their studio crew. Not everyone will move to another continent just because Chris happens to spend his time there. They are not part of his luggage :angry: I think that this can only delay the new album, which might be a good thing.

Apart from that, I have a silly question: As far as I know, the band deal with their record label was for 5 studio albums. Do we know if they renewed that contract? or for what label will the next album be released?

you're right chris is likely to go to london whenever they're recording. and also it will be better if its delayed. i'm thinking a 2016 release would be great. they need to properly take their time with this one.

Hey, for all we know they could be doing again that NO-CHRIS-ALLOWED period in the studio :nod:

YES. it would be interesting to see who they bring for production. hopefully not the previous team

you're right chris is likely to go to london whenever they're recording. and also it will be better if its delayed. i'm thinking a 2016 release would be great. they need to properly take their time with this one.

2016?! That's absolutely idiotic. Time doesn't guarantee a great album. More time doesn't even correlate with higher quality music. AROBTTH was the quickest follow up they've ever done. And many people view that as their best album.

2016?! That's absolutely idiotic. Time doesn't guarantee a great album. More time doesn't even correlate with higher quality music. AROBTTH was the quickest follow up they've ever done. And many people view that as their best album.

i just think they've reached a point in their career when they need to take a long break from releasing anything (hiatus if you wanna call it that) and reflect on everything starting with parachutes and before that all the way to MX. what they have/haven't achieved. if they have/haven't made a great contribution to music. if they have/haven't done anything groundbreaking. was MX for real?!! etc etc etc

but yeah i agree with you more time doesn't mean better music at all. in fact as you said a rush proved the opposite

Can they really afford to take that long to make an album? Remember when the word "hiatus" appeared when they were touring Australia & fans got a panic attack! The Oracle had to deny it later.

I just hope that they make an album when they have enough creativitity & enthusiasm whether it takes a month or a year. Not to push some songs & get over with it because they have to keep fans interested & buying new records to pay their crew bill.

I still have a nagging feeling about the previous era, only 15 songs worth releasing! None of them spectacular.

Was wondering the same. Any info on this?