✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chris did say that the end piano for Charlie Brown was a Coldplay edit of the actual Charlie Brown song.

I remember that! It was said closer to the end of 2011. In fact, it had become pretty well-known for a while.

Car Kids is ded. :sad:

OMG!! :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: "we are working on something" look at Wills face when Chris says that! He's like "Why the hell did you tell them that? *smiling awkwardly"

They aren't saying anything which means they're gonna come back with an amazing album :dazzled:

He probably mentions something about current/ongoing projects in this video but I can't be bothered to watch it.

http://vimeo.com/65663692

They talk a bit about Up With The Birds from the 00:35:45 mark ;) Haven't spotted anything else yet. I'm just random shuffeling around if I hear something Coldplay related.

Edit: around 00:59:15 the woman asks him about his plans in the near future but he doesn't really tell much about it, nor anything Coldplay related..

Watched the whole thing, he talks about Coldplay once, because the girl interviewing him asks about what he did on the new Coldplay albums and they play Up with the birds and then he talks about a famous band (it could be coldplay or u2) about how this band used to do such a perfect album that almost seemed without life so he took the band to a chic italian restaurant in london to show them how the kitchen there works and seeing all the confusion behind the scenes made the band think about doing something less perfect.

I think he was talking about coldplay, i have this feeling!

they all look great except guy looks absolutely stoned out of his head. glad they're all in the same place

i listened to parachutes and arobtth back to back today and my god! breathtaking albums. really miss the old coldplay