✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'd be awesome if Coldplay went in that direction for the next album but I feel like there'd be so many connections and ridiculous articles about Coldplay 'copying' the style of these guys, especially after the whole plagiarism fiasco with Viva La Vida. I'd personally love it nonetheless of course!

It'd be cool but the fact that other bands have done it make it unlikely. I think they'll surprise us.

They always do, but I'd love that classy look. And as for the issue of wearing a suit, Justin Timberlake wears a suit and he does a whole lot more movement then Chris Martin does. I don't think that would be a problem.

I think it'd be awesome if Coldplay went in that direction for the next album but I feel like there'd be so many connections and ridiculous articles about Coldplay 'copying' the style of these guys, especially after the whole plagiarism fiasco with Viva La Vida. I'd personally love it nonetheless of course!

you can't copy clothes, can you? If they do suits, they will add something 'coldplay'.

I just want Chris to grow his hair out again. He looked cool with it long haha.

This, and Johnny has to let grow his sailor beard again.

74181_10150117056778065_826983064_7465054_5724466_n.jpg

why do they need outfits?! why do they need their hair to look a certain way? i just dont get it

You must have noticed they like to create a special atmosphere with each album, and the outfit goes with that idea, it allows them to be even more coherent. They've always done that, btw. They pushed it forward with VLV, and continued with MX, but they already had a dress code for the previous albums, and it's not surprising.

As for the hair, well....Chris looks so good with his curls i mean :dazzled:

edit: They all look great in suits btw (let's remember Christmas Lights omg :dazzled: ) but Chris needs comfortable shoes to run around on stage, which could potentially mean suit + sneakers and ew that's out of the question, a big NO, it's crossing a line that should never be crossed, just, no. No.

You must have noticed they like to create a special atmosphere with each album, and the outfit goes with that idea, it allows them to be even more coherent. They've always done that, btw. They pushed it forward with VLV, and continued with MX, but they already had a dress code for the previous albums, and it's not surprising.

As for the hair, well....Chris looks so good with his curls i mean :dazzled:

edit: They all look great in suits btw (let's remember Christmas Lights omg :dazzled: ) but Chris needs comfortable shoes to run around on stage, which could potentially mean suit + sneakers and ew that's out of the question, a big NO, it's crossing a line that should never be crossed, just, no. No.

i always thought they could turn up with a pair of jeans and a shirt. it honestly wouldn't matter to me. its all about the music.

but you're right the colorful outfits and paint on the hand etc does go with the balloons and the laser and the whole pop sugary para para.

^Its not ALL about the music when performing live. Chris talks about the importance of looking as good as can be. He's said before that anything less than that would be a "f*ck you" to the audience